Buying 1st Jeep and need some Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Buying 1st Jeep and need some Help

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 12-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
asIII

Buying 1st Jeep and need some Help

I just moved to Colorado and am buying a Jeep in the next few weeks. I want an 'o6 or older & I think I'd really like a Rubicon but have found many Sports. My question is if I do go w/ the Sport or poss. an X what would it take to get it up to Rubicon standards? Just weighing my options before I buy and all help and suggestions are definitely appreciated. ---btw i'm 1 hr. from Telluride and about 1.5 to Ouray. I def. plan to hit the trails but this will also be a daily driver.

asIII is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4.0 i6 , colorado , rubicon , sport , tj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.