Brand Spankin New to JeepForum. Wanting XJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Brand Spankin New to JeepForum. Wanting XJ

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
Howitzur

Brand Spankin New to JeepForum. Wanting XJ

Hey all! Good to meet yall. Im from DFW area of north Texas. I am looking to get back into the Jeep scene. I had a '00 TJ back in 2005-07. Miss the comradre of owning and driving one. Plus the reliability of the inline 6 4.0. Now that Im older and have a family, I am wanting to go the XJ route. Always loved those boxy bastages! Down south atm it is slim pick ins. My price range is pretty low (around $4000). I have considered buying a 2wd XJ and converting it to 4wd. That way I can get a low miles XJ with a 4.0 and hasnt been abused.

What are yalls thoughts?

Anywho, a little about me. Im 29 yrs old, married, have a 2.5yr old son and have a love for Ford's and Jeeps. Currently own a '99 Explorer 5.0 Eddie Bauer that is a tank. Wife's daily. My current daily and toy (since I sold my 97 F150 4x4) is a mint 85 Mustang GT. Pics shall follow

Howitzur is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.