Best place to sell a wagoneer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Best place to sell a wagoneer?

Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
Brittkneez

Best place to sell a wagoneer?

To be clear, I'm not selling a wagoneer in this thread :-) I am however asking some advice on where to list my wagoneer online to get the most exposure and best chance of selling at market value. So far I've only got it on Craigslist... Are there any jeep collector websites any of you have had success on (other than this forum?)

Brittkneez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

eBay, AutoTrader.com, cars.com

http://www.thejeeptrader.com/

http://sellajeep.com/

http://www.jeepbrokers.com/

http://www.jeep-classifieds.com/

google is your friend
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
Adam013085

craigslist
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittkneez View Post
To be clear, I'm not selling a wagoneer in this thread :-) I am however asking some advice on where to list my wagoneer online to get the most exposure and best chance of selling at market value. So far I've only got it on Craigslist... Are there any jeep collector websites any of you have had success on (other than this forum?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam013085 View Post
craigslist
The OP already using CL, looking for other options and sites unique to Jeeps.
Unread 07-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #5
Adam013085

Missed that part. IMO craigslist is the best place to see vehicles. Its free and gets quite a bit more exposure than others. If the OP is already on CL and not having luck chances are the vehicle is overpriced. I use CL to buy/sell/trade things quite often and have never had an issue selling items that are priced appropriately (this includes vehicles and other items as well).
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #6
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

^x2, I'm also a huge fan of CL. Have used it many times for many different items, to buy and sell.

Just last week end bought a set of tires off CL and sold mine old tires in first day.
Unread 07-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #7
zookeeper93
1965 FSJ Wagoneer 

Wagoneerworld.com, wagonmaster.com, (either of these places may buy your ride, depending on year. oldride.com. Google IS your friend to shop around site that best suit your vehicle.
We LOVE our 1965 Jeep Wagoneer Kaiser with 34,000K original miles. We are second owner. She's getting a little touch up this winter.
[IMG][/IMG]
zookeeper93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #8
Brittkneez

Thank you all for your help! I'll list it today on a few of those sites. In my experience, most people don't know they want a woody until it drives by them and they remember how awesome of a car they are... I've had way more people stopping me at the gas station or parked on the street than I have responses from my Craigslist add :-) Poor Woody's, just not gettin the love they deserve!
Brittkneez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.