** BELOW FACTORY INVOICE ** Chrysler Affiliate Rewards / Tread Lightly - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > ** BELOW FACTORY INVOICE ** Chrysler Affiliate Rewards / Tread Lightly

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
mpspringer

** BELOW FACTORY INVOICE ** Chrysler Affiliate Rewards / Tread Lightly

I recently purchased my first Jeep (2012 4dr Unlimited Rubicon) and wanted to share some info to save everyone ALOT of money on their purchase.

Note: my dealership wanted $400 for the document fee. I stated i will pay no more than $150. They agreed with the price.

Links:
Tread Lightly membership

Chrysler has recently expanded its partnership with Tread Lightly! and has now made the organization part of its Affiliate Rewards program.

Now all Tread Lightly! Individual Members can take advantage of the Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program and drive away with the Preferred Price* (1% below factory invoice) on your next new Chrysler, Jeep® Dodge or Ram Truck purchase or lease. You’ll find that Affiliate Rewards savings– combined with current incentives† – give you a price that’s up to thousands of dollars below MSRP.‡

Here’s how:

1) Become a Member of Tread Lightly! for $60. Only 3-year Individual Members are eligible.

2) Visit www.chrysleraffiliates.com or call (888) 444-4321 to learn more about the program and to obtain your Control Number. You’ll need the Tread Lightly! Company Code, which you will receive in your Tread Lightly! membership letter upon joining or renewing (The membership letter will be in your membership packet which is mailed out each Friday).**

3) Take your Control Number, along with the letter you received in your membership package to any U.S. Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge dealership. You MUST have your Tread Lightly! membership letter in order to receive the discount. If you have lost your letter, please email treadlightly@treadlightly.org. to request a replacement.

4) Ask for a copy of the vehicle invoice, and you’ll see the Preferred Price (PP) clearly listed. To see how much you can save, check out this sample pricing (prices will vary according to current incentives).

5) Drive away in your new vehicle!

mpspringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
SnB
2012 MK Patriot 

Teachers who are members of the National Education Association qualify for the same Friends and Family Price. Go to http://www.neamb.com/home/1207_5233.htm for more information.
SnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

i dont think the 7.1% off i was quoted for this is worth the time.

Want to STOP?

JEEP Co-op parts, DELRIN DOOR BUSHINGS, TRE inserts
lumpster is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
i dont think the 7.1% off i was quoted for this is worth the time.
it doesn't get any better than the FFP price, unless you are a direct relative of a chrysler LLC employee
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
themadhatter
2005 TJ Wrangler 

how would this compare to a ZAG discount? Most dealerships of domestic vehicles sell their vehicles for several hundred dollars below invoice. For example, I work for a Ford dealership and our pricing for ZAG discounts can be as much as $1650 below invoice (not including rebates) for a vehicle which is beyond hold back (Ford Ranger in this case). The dealerships hope to make the money back with warranties, financing etc.

I'm pretty sure Jeep dealerships offer a similar discount.

You do not need to be a member of anything for the discount, you just need to know where to get it.

Anybody have a Jeep invoice to compare their pricing vs the 1% discount?
themadhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
yourfunny

t
yourfunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #7
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfunny View Post
t
quality first post.
Unread 09-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #8
themadhatter
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart View Post
quality first post.
He edited his post before you read his original text. Here it is below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfunny
cheap people thinking they diserve a discount on something that is not marked up 8% I would have charged you $400 doc plus adds!!! or shown you the door, dont need your money sir, they sell their selfs as MSRP plus adds. Your check book or borrowed money is not required.
By his mastery of the English language and incorrect word usage in his user name, we have earned another valuable member to the forum.
themadhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #9
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

NICE TRY!!!! I wrote Jeep Buying 101 on here YEARS AGO!!! It was in a sticky. Dealers had it removed. Everybody knows about the TL discount. It was about that and the Real Secrets it has helped 1,000 or so people on here. I have been selling these things since the Square Headlight days....

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 09-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #10
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
He edited his post before you read his original text. Here it is below:

By his mastery of the English language and incorrect word usage in his user name, we have earned another valuable member to the forum.
i miss him already
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #11
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart

i miss him already
Maybe cleaning ball hair out of a drain too...If ya remember that moron. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.