Auto Transport - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Auto Transport

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 01-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
etjeep50

Auto Transport

Can someone recommend a reliable, inexpensive auto transport company? I'm looking to ship a Jeep from New Mexico to New Jersey. I'd rather go direct to the source rather than pay a broker extra fees.

Thanks,

Eric

etjeep50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
lileuroimport
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Transporting

A friend of mine does this service from coast to coast alot.
His business is called JOE"S Express. His # is 931-260-2753 He has been in business for 15 years.
He hauls on a Volvo tractor trailer hauling up to 8 cars. He hauls alot of new Carmax cars mostly but does custom and rare project cars as well for indivisuals.
He is the Secretary, Truck Driver and Dispatch all in one. That way you know where your car is and when it will arrive.

Give him a Call hes a nice guy and will help you anyway he can. His home town is Middle Tn area.
lileuroimport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
TABonifacio
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I used a broker (Hilton Auto Transport) they are a family owned and operated company and they stuck me with CAA Transport of California. They quoted me $700.00 with a $100.00 Security Deposit and they got my XJ to me on the dates specified. I shipped from Agoura Hills, CA to Cranston, RI.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/95-xj-se-1513890/
TABonifacio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
captainauti
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

i need a car shipped too, just talked to joe.... super nice guy, but missed him by 3 days. wont be back where i need him for 2 weeks. ill try more.
2011 F150 4x4 5.0 Coyote SVT Supercrew
2008 E450 v10 Jayco Greyhawk 28 (tildah)

captainauti is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.