Atlanta Jeep Buyers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Atlanta Jeep Buyers

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 10-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
BigMikeATL
2014 JK Wrangler 

Atlanta Jeep Buyers

I have no affliliation with this dealership but I wanted to give you a heads up of a GREAT place for customer service.

Palmer Dodge in Roswell does it right. I recently traded my '08 Subaru STi on an '09 2D Rubicon. I've been buying and selling cars for 25 years and have never once experienced a dealer that cares so much about making sure the customer is happy. From Sales Mgmt, Service, to the Finance guy.

Just wanted to throw that out there. They are only a Dodge dealer now but are becoming a full Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge dealer very soon. Plus they can do warranty on any Chrysler product. Roberto is the Service Manager who I've dealt with in the past on a Dakota pickup. They are extremely fair people and you don't ever have to worry about getting ripped off.

BigMikeATL is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.