Any Jeep mechanics in Ft Myers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Any Jeep mechanics in Ft Myers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 09-23-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
NN11325
1985 CJ7 

Any Jeep mechanics in Ft Myers

I am looking to buy a restored CJ in Ft. Myers but I would like a mechanic's second opinion first. Any recommendations for a mechanic in the Ft. Myers area would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

NN11325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hit the neighborhood area on the forum. You will find one, click on state and post up there...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
R U STUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
Adam013085

Can you wrench on your own vehicles? I understand your concern about a second opinion because I am sure a restored CJ is not cheap. If you cannot wrench on your own vehicles Id say you should look at other options. I know it is restored, but still 30 years old or so and you will have to replace things still.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
NN11325
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam013085
Can you wrench on your own vehicles? I understand your concern about a second opinion because I am sure a restored CJ is not cheap. If you cannot wrench on your own vehicles Id say you should look at other options. I know it is restored, but still 30 years old or so and you will have to replace things still.
Very true. Thank you for the input.
NN11325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
Adam013085

And what I forgot to state in my previous post is, if you have to pay a mechanic to do it it will add up pretty fast. Although if it is restored then you shouldnt have engine/tranny issues or any major issues if the restore was done correctly, although it can happen. Good luck!
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.