Any good dealers in Indiana? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > Any good dealers in Indiana?

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 06-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
czrider071
2013 JK Wrangler 

Any good dealers in Indiana?

I don't live by any jeep dealers and I'm looking to trade my 11 tundra for a 12 rubicon manual. Seems like I've made it harder for myself by trying to find a manual that is a rubicon... I signed up for the tread lightly deal. I can just imagine the salesman will be like, we don't honor that here, and since rubicons with manuals are so hard to find we have to charge you 100,000....
I wonder about selling truck on craiglist, but it seems easier to go dealership. When I bought my truck I was able to find a dealer thru the tundra forum and had great succes. So I guess I'm wondering if there is any dealers that popular on here. I sure hope it was worth it to pay 60bucks for that 1percent deal...lol
Thanks for any suggestions...Eric

czrider071 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
czrider071
2013 JK Wrangler 

Guess your out of luck man...
Unread 06-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Kahlo in Noblesville and O'Brien off 96th street are your best bets.
Imped is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
czrider071
2013 JK Wrangler 

Cool. Thanks
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I believe that most dealers honor the tread lightly discount. If your having trouble finding a in-stock '12 with a manual, just order one.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Actually a lot of Dealers have still never heard of the TL discount. I was the first dealer signed up with them a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
czrider071
2013 JK Wrangler 

Too bad your not closer I might come over and work a trade with you..lol. I wouldn't mind at all ordering a jeep. In fact it seems kind of cool to order your exact jeep! When will it be too late to order a 2012? I hate that I have to wait 30days to use my tread lightly... Oh well

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.