99 GC worth 3K?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 99 GC worth 3K??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Dysan
1999 WJ 

99 GC worth 3K??

Well I just looked at a 99 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L auto with 154K miles that the guy is asking $3,000. The only things wrong are the hatch window won't open because one of the latches is broke, the thermostat is leaking(I know its an easy fix because I replaced the one on my 97 numerous times), and last it has a bad ground. Now to fix this he looked on the internet and got as far as what looks like putting a kill "key" into the grill area to "connect" the negative cable of the battery. Looked on KBB and NADA and both say it worth in good condition 2500, but it does have brand new A/T, so not sure if that would factor into the price. Just wondering what you guys think. I am itching to get back into a Jeep, just don't want to pay too much for something, or get hosed.

Oh I wasn't able to test drive it because I had my kids and my two year old was fast asleep in the car seat and I wasn't about to wake her. But I did hear it run and it sounded like it should.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.
Tim

Dysan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.