97 tj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 97 tj

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
timedriver

97 tj

I'm in the market for a TJ and found this "97" for $12000.I've been lookin for awhile and this one really appeals to me...especially with only 37000 miles.This guy bought it from a woman who never used it off road, but he realized after buying it was not practical.He does have all carfax and total paperwork or receipts.This could be my hopefully first and last wrangler (no major problems).He's firm on $ 12000 because he originially had it for 14 or 15 ...cant remember I value your take on this one due to you guys vast experience here. Link....http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/3947112880.html

Thanx in advance David

timedriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
squarelite
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Seems to be priced pretty high. It's in my town. If you want me to take a look at it for you, I'd be happy to.
squarelite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

maybe a little high but very nice and clean. if you could get it close to 10 i would take it
Toby36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Adam013085

Seems pretty high even though it is low mileage. If you plan to keep it for a long time (forever) and its setup exactly like you want it go check it out. Keep in mind if you need a loan no bank will give a vehicle loan on a 97.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
timedriver

Thanx folks for you input!
timedriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.