95 4.0 Cherokee Pricing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 95 4.0 Cherokee Pricing

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
NewTo98JeepGC
1998 ZJ 

95 4.0 Cherokee Pricing

Hello,

I live in Orlando, Florida.

My neighbor is selling his 1995 Cherokee 4.0L for $1800. Conditions of the Jeep are as follow:

It is converted to 2x2. It has 160K miles on it. Replaced transmission last year (transmission has 90k miles on it). Power windows and power locks. Original color was metallic blue and he repainted it black out side and inside the hood and doors are still blue. Paint job was cheap. Minor body dings. Extended stainless steel rims with 235 tires on it. Tires have 80% tread. Aftermarket tow hitch.

He uses it day in and day out. It runs good.

Is it a good price?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Last edited by NewTo98JeepGC; 04-16-2014 at 11:50 AM..
NewTo98JeepGC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2014, 09:02 AM   #2
cobra259
2006 WK 

As long as everything works and stops and shifts like it runs. I'd say it a good deal.
Unread 04-29-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
NewTo98JeepGC
1998 ZJ 

Thanks
NewTo98JeepGC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.