$800 1991 Jeep YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > $800 1991 Jeep YJ

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
aslogue4
1991 YJ Wrangler 

$800 1991 Jeep YJ

So there's a jeep YJ with a rusted out frame! I will hopefully snag it but would love a few tips and tricks ya know? Any builds like this?

#4 First Baseman/Pitcher
Open to suggestions! I will fabricate as much as possible!
I am very capable! Don't doubt me! I will shut you up!
aslogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #2
WDNewman
1989 YJ Wrangler 

What are your goals here? Is it running? How many miles on the running gear? What engine/transmission does it have?
There are too many questions to even to begin to give you an answer to your question. BUT:
If you are going to use it for parts….maybe. If it has the same running gear as your jeep, thats good. If it has a lot of parts that you need (seats/top/body parts/wheels,etc.), thats good. If you have a place and room to keep it, thats good.
You can strip off what you need and scrap the rest. Only you can judge this.
WDNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
aslogue4
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well it's all stock but it only has 70k miles and it runs with the I6 but it would need a lot of frame repair!
#4 First Baseman/Pitcher
Open to suggestions! I will fabricate as much as possible!
I am very capable! Don't doubt me! I will shut you up!
aslogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.