78 Renegade Levi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 78 Renegade Levi

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
Ckwatson

78 Renegade Levi

I am looking at a 78 renegade Levi Edition. It is not in too bad of shape. A little rust on the tub but noting too bad. I believe it has a suspension lift and larger than factory tires. It has a hard top and hard doors that dont match. This jeep belongs to a family member and I dont want to over pay but I do want to make a fair offer. I will post some pictures, they are not the best it was raining. Please help me decide what the jeep is worth. Thank you in advance and if you have any questions please ask.

Ckwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
robtco99
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hard to say with limited info.

What engine/trans?

How many miles?

Is it drivable? 4x4 work, etc?

What kind of shape is the levi interior in?

In reality how much do they have to have for it to let it go? I hate when people don't price stuff when I'm trying to buy something.

A lot of times location plays a major factor in price. If everything is in working order I'd guess it's worth around 3-4k. Comparison shop similar ones and see what they're going for
Unread 07-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Ckwatson

Thanks for the info. It has the 304 V8, it is drivable, 4X4 dose work, automatic trans. Im not sure to much of the original interior is left or the mileage. They may have a price in mind I just want to be sure I am paying a fair price. I have looked for similar jeeps in the area. I have found some jeeps but the same year or the Levi edition. In GA (where the jeep is) there seems to be a very wide price range for CJ7 any where from 2-3k up to 9-10k
Ckwatson is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.