2014 Wranglers can be ordered - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2014 Wranglers can be ordered

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 06-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
UtahJohn
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am in the processor buying a new Jeep. While doing so, I switched from looking at dealer stock to a full custom order. Contacting a dealer today I learned that they are now accepting orders for the 2014 Wranglers. Delivery on 6 weeks. Anvil will be one of the standard colors. I am in!

Oh, and the new base price of a Rubicon is less than last year. So if you are considering a purchase, the 2013's are last year. I was dickering with a dealer over the price of a never titled 2012 COD with 15 miles on it. He would not budge $500. I am sure he feels he missed the boat. He still has the COD and now it is 2 years old.

UtahJohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.