2014 Wrangler Colors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2014 Wrangler Colors

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
wajman8013

2014 Wrangler Colors

I joined the Jeep Forum to get ready to buy my first Jeep. So far, Jeep has dropped the colors I was considering. Yellow went away, then Orange Crush and now Dozer. I will not snooze again. I heard Yellow may come back for 2014 and if it does, instant order. Does anybody have any idea what the 2014 Wrangler colors are going to be. I am looking to order a Yellow, Wrangler Sport, manual with two tops. Thanks in advance.

wajman8013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
Mopar Fan

Preliminary colour palette for the 2014 MY:

Granite Crystal
Hydro Blue
True Blue
Anvil
Commando
Plum Crazy
Copperhead
Flame Red
Billet
Dune
Rugged Brown
Mango Tango
Bright White
Black
Bright Amber
Unread 04-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
wajman8013

Thank you for the quick reply. If the Yellow looks like the color they had a few years ago it's order time.
wajman8013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.