2012 Purchase incentives for Wranglers.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2012 Purchase incentives for Wranglers..

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
pezzo33
2012 JK Wrangler 

2012 Purchase incentives for Wranglers..

Maybe it is a little to early (last July I bought my 2011 Wrangler with 0% financing..)

Was n the dealers website today (dropped them an email too. but no response as of yet), and they had advertisements about Owner loyalty, owner conquest, $500 college grad rebates, $1500 trade assistance, $2000 Ally Buyers Choice Finance, etc

Obviously, these may be available on some vehicles, not all

I didnt know if anyone is on here, that might work for a dealer (in the Northeast), and know what programs are available.

I am trying to see if it is feasible to trade my 2 door Sahara in for a 4 door rubicon. I know going by just the numbers (trade value, invoice, what I owe, etc) it would raise my payment more than I want... but with incentives, I may be ok

thanks!

Barry

pezzo33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
mule75
2012 JK Wrangler 

as of this month there are not any incentives, nothing listed in TN or Ga. I think I will wait until next week, between July 4th, and new month, maybe there will be something out there.

Best of luck, in the search. if you hear/see anything - post up
mule75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

the purchase incentive is the vehicle itself. there are no manufacterers rebates on the wrangler, nor do we expect there to be. but go drive one with the new engine and tell me you can walk away from it
IRSmart is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
pezzo33
2012 JK Wrangler 

I have driven it, and I like it, but its not that much of a difference for me to care based strictly on engine. although a lot better, yes, I drive like a grandmother, and never find my 2011 lacking

Just want 4 doors instead of 2. if I could find a leftover 2011, or a good low mileage 2011 pre-owned I would consider it. But like new over pre-owned, and like 0% financing
Unread 06-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #5
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

a pre-owned won't save you a ton of money. you're looking at a car that holds its value better than any honda, toyota, lexus, etc. you might find that the additional space and features are worth the extra coin
Unread 06-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
pezzo33
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRSmart View Post
a pre-owned won't save you a ton of money. you're looking at a car that holds its value better than any honda, toyota, lexus, etc. you might find that the additional space and features are worth the extra coin
Yeah, no huge savings... but from time to time they pop up. I found a 2011 Rubicon 4 door for $32K with 7K miles... had duel tops, nav, everything i wanted like mine now has... except uconnent and bluetooth. boo
Unread 06-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
jasonc32amg

I've been looking for a little bit and what I have found is 3% below invoice.
jasonc32amg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #8
mule75
2012 JK Wrangler 

I was thinking that there might be deals for the 4th of July. Think I will go to stealership on the 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc32amg View Post
is this a deal because you know some one? that sounds like a heck of a deal. I want in.
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #9
pezzo33
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc32amg
Yeah. That's what I have gotten for a dealer price. About $900-$1000 under invoice
But you can get that price for a dealer all the time
I want that price + incentives from Chrysler.

Yeah. I know. I'm greedy. Ha
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
jasonc32amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mule75 View Post
I was thinking that there might be deals for the 4th of July. Think I will go to stealership on the 5th

is this a deal because you know some one? that sounds like a heck of a deal. I want in.
It just seems to be what they are willing to do. I'm waiting to see if 0% for 60 months comes back.
jasonc32amg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
RalphTomaccio
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc32amg View Post
It just seems to be what they are willing to do. I'm waiting to see if 0% for 60 months comes back.
I was waiting, too. Then I realized that even IF they come out with 0%/60, there probably won't be any JKU's that would have the options I wanted and would have to compromise. Since I keep vehicles a long time, I can't see not getting what I want. Went to my local dealer with the Tread Lightly control number in hand, they searched the area and, within 5 minutes, they found exactly what I was looking for. I got 2.04% for 60. Plus, I get to enjoy it the full summer! The only color I would consider was the Deep Cherry Red. It now sits in my garage.
RalphTomaccio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #12
mule75
2012 JK Wrangler 

On the same subject but was wanting some clarification:

Example:The dealership is offering the Knox Jeep dealership discount of say $1000. And I have the Tread lightly invoice deal, will this Knox Jeep dealership discount still be something that is available to me?

Just looking for some clarification.

I have Thursday off, and there is a base Dozer across town, that has my name all over it. Starting to get a little ampped up over the whole thing. Just wanna have all the ducks in a row before I get there. Still have some homework to do. Gonna finish memorizing the Jeep Buying 101. Thanks again to R U Stuck
Unread 07-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #13
floridajpr
2012 JK Wrangler 

Bought my 2012 in May and they gave me the $1500 trade in rebate for being a prior Jeep owner, (They Said), and they also gave me a $3600 incentive rebate through the company I work for. Pretty good deal!
floridajpr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #14
IRSmart
2011 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mule75 View Post
On the same subject but was wanting some clarification:

Example:The dealership is offering the Knox Jeep dealership discount of say $1000. And I have the Tread lightly invoice deal, will this Knox Jeep dealership discount still be something that is available to me?

Just looking for some clarification.

I have Thursday off, and there is a base Dozer across town, that has my name all over it. Starting to get a little ampped up over the whole thing. Just wanna have all the ducks in a row before I get there. Still have some homework to do. Gonna finish memorizing the Jeep Buying 101. Thanks again to R U Stuck
no, you will not get the $1000 off AND the TL discount. it's whichever is better for you.
Unread 07-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #15
mule75
2012 JK Wrangler 

thanks to IRSmart. That is what I wanted to know, so I would not go in there and come off as a jerk

Well about to go for it. wish me luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.