2012 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2012 Grand Cherokee

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-17-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
OEM_TX

2012 Grand Cherokee

Just test drove a 2012 Grand Cherokee with 35K miles. QT1, leather, panoramic sunroof, remote start, heated seats, navigation and backup camera. Seller is asking $24,500. Another key factor is that I am stationed in Germany. My options for vehicles are limited and cars are generally overpriced due to the location.

Also has a 100K mile warranty through Zurich. Have to confirm if the warranty works overseas or not.

Opinions? Thank you for your time.

OEM_TX

OEM_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The factory warranty is 5yr 100,000 mile Powertrain. I know that the factory warranty does not carry overseas. And Zurich is not even accepted everywhere in the U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.