2011 Cherokee Laredo. V6. Should I? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2011 Cherokee Laredo. V6. Should I?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Carlooch

2011 Cherokee Laredo. V6. Should I?

Hi there. I'm an ex jeep owner. (86 Cherokee and 09 wrangler)

I want to get back in to a jeep. But into a cherokee this time for the smoothness and comfort

I found a used one for 24 grand with 40000 km on it.
Jeep seems to be nice and clean. Buying it from a Kia dealer because I made the mistake of buying a Kia last year and am hoping to maximize my trade.

Anyways. My question is. I'm seeing a lot of problems with the penstar engine. The key fob. And various issues.

I'm looking to get some advice to buy this jeep. Or maybe look for another year. Or model. Is 2012 a better buy cause they worked out all the kinks. Or it doesn't matter. Cause every company and every site with reviews lists problems with vehicles.

Any advice would be great. I plan to stick with this jeep for a while. Thanks!

Carlooch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.