2008 JK Rubicon with raddles and squeaks... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2008 JK Rubicon with raddles and squeaks...

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 09-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
LTGreek
2013 JK Wrangler 

2008 JK Rubicon with raddles and squeaks...

Hi, I am trying to trade my modified 2005 TJ Sport with under 32k on it for a Rubi with 90,000 miles on it.

The jeep does have a lift but the owner spray painted it so I can't tell what kind it is. All I know that its is rocking 33in/12in tires with the stock rims and their were wheel spacers in the trunk.

When I test drove it, I noticed that I could here rattling in the engine compartment and squeaks (Assuming breaks)

It drove great for 50 miles an hours, but I didn't get a chance to get her on the highway.

Should I be worried? or is this a problem a newbe can fix...

I am new to the car buying/trading world. I have never delt with a dealer. I bought my first jeep love at a auctions.

LTGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'd be worried about it from your description, but it's hard to tell without hearing it myself. Was it in the engine? Suspension? Keys jingling on the steering column?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #3
LTGreek
2013 JK Wrangler 

It sounded like rocks being shaked around in a can and its coming from the front.
LTGreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rattles , rubicon , squeaks , trade , unkown lift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.