2004 Wrangler with a rebuilt title - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 2004 Wrangler with a rebuilt title

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 09-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Encoreman

2004 Wrangler with a rebuilt title

Hi guys I read the other thread about the wrecked jeep. I am currently trying to trade for a 2004 Wrangler that the owner said was wrecked in 06 and he had it for about 4 years. He is asking $9,800 cash or a trade. It is a 5 hour drive from my house and I don't know any mechanics in that town. I know enough to inspect the frame and body for any problems, any particular things to look at or for? Or should I continue my search for MY Jeep that I want and don't have to have? Thanks for any input.

Encoreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
brownbagg
1930 MK Compass 

5 hr travel. that like 400 miles you cant find one closer, if it was over 30 mlies i wouldn't bother
brownbagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
Adam013085

If he will come down quite a bit on the price Id consider it but its pretty high for a salvage title. If he would come down to like $7 or so Id consider it. Makes me sick to know I traded my 02 like 7 yrs ago and got 10k for it. had like 50k miles on it too. Doh why did I do that.
Adam013085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
brownbagg
1930 MK Compass 

wait you are in laurel ms. that like 1 1/2 hour from me, there are hundred of jeeps for sale in this area less than 9000 that has not been wreck. the ms gulf coast they are almost on every corner. five hour drive from laurel is like Atlanta, memphis, little rock, batro rouge, you can't find one closer. jackson ms is what 30 minutes away, I bet their hundred just in jackson, then you got b ham and montgmery close by.
brownbagg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.