1964 Jeep, is this a good deal? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 1964 Jeep, is this a good deal?

Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!JK Front Axle TrussARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 12-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
awalp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

1964 Jeep, is this a good deal?

is this a good deal for a 1964 Jeep?
$2500

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/509477815.html

awalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

ya it looks like a good deal from craigslist. being that it is pretty old i would pick through it with a fine tooth comb and get a list of the stuff that will need to be replaced/fixed. see how much that will cost and then make your decision.

-Kyle
XJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
awalp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

it doesn't need any work, it just doesn't have a complete top, the engine has had all the seals etc replaced, and it runs and drives just fine. entire electrical system replaced and converted to 12v with individual fuses. only issue may be it needing a new 2nd gear fork in the transmission. There has to be boxes of extra parts. also the paint is just flat black, but there are no major holes. I can't find any other real issues with it.
awalp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 03:08 AM   #4
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

well like i said pick it over inside and out, check frame/tub for any possible rust issues. other then that it looks like a good jeep

-Kyle
XJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.