07 Rubicon I may purchase - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Buying Forum > 07 Rubicon I may purchase

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
MackTruck49

07 Rubicon I may purchase

Hey guys,

Im brand new to the site, joined in hopes that I can get some help.
Im looking into an 07 Rubicon at a local used car dealer and I was wondering if there were some things I need to look at which pertain to this year/model that they are known for having malfunction. I think its lifted about 3" and there are 33" BFG tires on it, and there seems to be a shake when climbing through the RPM range when in 2nd and 3rd gear...once the RPM's get higher and your up to speed it stops. Do you think the driveline angle is the issue here?

MackTruck49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.