Wrecked my Jeep Saturday - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Wrecked my Jeep Saturday

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 04-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #16
JrJmisn
2005 TJ Wrangler 

yes...very close. Picture Fosdick...but up on the shoulder! haha ...No guns or birds

JrJmisn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #17
naj1013
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Oh man that just makes me sick, especially the part about the low-lifer lying about what happened. I hope it turns out well for you, this world is too full of pondscum like who cut in front of you. (and I moved this to the Carnage & Wrecks forum for you)
I appreciate the move. Still kind of new to posting on here.

As far as an update goes, nothing new from insurance. They said they hope to have something by the end of the week. I am looking at a few TJ's, a LJ, one JK I found on CL and autotrader. I wouldn't mind an LJ for the extra storage and because I ride to the beach with surfboards a lot so that will help.

Last edited by naj1013; 04-14-2010 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: adding update
naj1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
530ktm
1999 TJ Wrangler 

That really sucks man. I ride Harleys and the cars making the left hand turns are the really scary ones. I always ride or drive with the thought some dickhead is going to turn in front of me, so I am very cautious in those situations.
530ktm is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.