Wrecked it bad... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Wrecked it bad...

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Coltpax
1972 CJ5 

Wrecked it bad...

Well, I know its a little late, but I'm finally getting around to typing this. All of this happened the saturday before mothers day. As some of you know, I had a 1973 Jeep CJ5, painted bright orange with 33" wheels on it. Well, Me and two buddies (Westley, 16, and his brother Hunter, 11) just got done fishing. We were out at the pond, and it started pouring rain once we got on the road. Earlier that morning, I took the top off because I believed it wasn't going to rain. So, we're riding down the road to my grandpa's house in a topless jeep in the pouring down rain. We cut through the downtown section of our small town, not thinking anything about it. It was hard to see from all the rain, but I could see if there was any cars or anything in front of me. I was going about 25-30 mph when i hydroplaned in about a foot of water and lost control. I hit a telephone pole with the front right of the Jeep, which turned us 180 degrees then flipped us over (which sucks in a topless CJ5, or even at all). When I come to, cause I blacked out for a few seconds, westley had twisted in his lap belt and was standing on me, and I could hear Hunter behind me screaming and crying. After Westley got the belt undone and I could get up, he pulled Hunter out of the mess and off to the sidewalk. Me and Westley didnt go to the hospital, we were both bruised from the seatbelts and my arm was scraped up, but I didnt give a damn about that. Hunter, who hit his head on the rollbar (thank god it was padded), went to the hospital, and got out the next day with a mild concussion and a fractured elbow. Well, to continue the story, I didnt have the funds to rebuild the Jeep. We sold it (engine still ran, it just needed a new frame), and I ended up getting a '96 Honda Passport. I know it isn't a Jeep, but I know some day I will get another.

Heres the Story from the salisbury post:
http://www.salisburypost.com/Area/05...#idc-container

ps. You may see my comment on this story, after those people who commented done pissed me off.

Coltpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
ian0341fo
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Man that sucks! Glad everyone is ok though. Hope you rejoin the Jeep family soon!
Unread 08-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
iluvtruenos
2000 WJ 

**** *******s like that.

It's the middle aged *******s that deserve to die.

Rampant Pack of Retards group president.
2000 WJ, 4.5l, AX15, 242 D60/14b, 5.5" lift front, 7.5" rear. Ford Expedition rear coils, Ram 350 shocks, JKS, IRO Long Arms, cool Badlands flag thingy.
1987 XJ - Gone but not forgotten
iluvtruenos is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.