Vandalism sucks - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Vandalism sucks

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 04-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #16
asbury
1995 YJ Wrangler 

this is one reason i never leave home with out my pistol,it's my jeep and other people should leave it alone,i have no tolerance for a theif, as the saying goes if i catch you here tonight they will find you here in the morning cold and stiff

Unread 04-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #17
roccomonte
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I got stuff ripped off my tundra all the time. That's why on my Jeep everythings either locked, or has tack welds on the bolts. And I'm gonna order some of these before I put my winch and sound system in.
http://www.securityfasteners.net/ShearNutsAndBolts.htm

But the only problem is, if they can't get it, they'll destroy it... But, I'd much rather have it destroyed and file insurance than knowing someone else is running round with my equipment.
roccomonte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
tk421
2008 KK Liberty 

[QUOTE=matthewh_1;6904365]Basically the background to my story is that me and my dad had two Cherokee's parked for sale on a piece of property we had right next to a highway. Both of them he had bought from an insurance auction with minor damage and fixed back up to sell. One was a 2000, one was a 1996, which happened to be my first car.
Anyway my dad got a voice mail on Saturday night, which he got Sunday morning, from the RCMP. The call was about a report he recieved that one of our vehicles was on fire. Sure enough when we went to go look on Sunday and my old XJ was completely beat up and torched. I couldn't believe how much the fire did, the vehicle was destroyed. What had happened is some guys had busted the windows and lined the thing with newspaper to light it on fire. They must have brought a sledgehammer or something too because it was smacked up pretty bad too. I just can't understand what would cause someone to do something so terrible. And it had to have been planned since they brought all the tools with them. I'm just kicking myself because I was gonna drive past that area that night at around the time it happened, and if I would have caught them in the act... oh man.
Also I don't understand why it was just my old Cherokee that they destroyed when the other one, which was parked right next to it, was unharmed. Kinda weird.

But anyway, here's the aftermath.

That is so brutal! Can't believe people sometimes...
tk421 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 06:31 PM   #19
CORNFED15
2005 TJ Wrangler 

sucks about your ride, what (I avoided the language censor and received a warning) birds.

Last edited by rustywrangler; 04-27-2009 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: language
CORNFED15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #20
MoparBoy01
1998 XJ Cherokee 

people who steal vehicles=d-bags
Down and Dirty Offroad Club Member
ddoffroad.com
MoparBoy01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #21
minges14

Not a Jeep (Obviously), but this was my car a few years ago. It broke down at work and was in the parking lot for a few nights while I decided if I should fix it or junk it. Well some people decided for me, I got a call one morning from the Suffolk County Police saying that my car had been overturned and I needed to have it removed or I would start getting tickets. It ended up costing me something like $300 to have it flipped back over, towed and then junked.

I guess I can't complain too much because the actions of a few got me set up to own this a few short years later.
minges14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.