Unicorn Pee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Unicorn Pee

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.com

Unread 11-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

Nastiest crap EVER! I got in a wreck 3 months ago (then I got a jeep yay) and basically destroyed my back.

My wife bought some supplements for me:
Vitamin D3, Calcium, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Lemongrass, Frankincense and Helichrysum.

The lemongrass and helichrysum came in today and I just took some.....

I swear to you the supplements I got for my back taste like unicorn pee.

It's like rainbows and sunshine and flowers all banded together, took ryuku kempo and all punched you in your face at the same time.

I used to be the guinea pig at the gym. "Smells like ****? Just let Josh try it first, he'll drink anything." Won't have that problem again, I'll be a fat tub of lard now.

Anywayz I've had some exceptionally nasty stuff in my day. But this takes the cake. And when the rest of the crap gets here (all liquids)

I got a feeling that when I mix it all together and shoot it, it's gonna be like getting run over by Peter Pan driving a leaky bus full of neverland fairies and towing a cargo trailer full of pixie crap.

I can still smell flowers.

FLOWERS! What kind of SICK twisted crap slaps you upside the head, knocks you across the room and leaves you smelling FLOWERS!

This is gonna suck.

Stay away from Unicorn Pee! IT'S DA DEBIL!

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

Great! Now I'm burping the stuff up and it STILL SMELLS LIKE FLOWERS! HOW CAN YOU BELCH A NICE MANLY 10 IF YOU SMELL FLOWERS IN THE MIDDLE OF IT?!?!?!?!
Unread 11-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Hoobly_Goob
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I just wanna know how you know what Unicorn Pee tastes like.

Utah Jeep Crew
Hoobly_Goob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
CoastieShep
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoobly_Goob View Post
I just wanna know how you know what Unicorn Pee tastes like.
Actually, it tastes like rainbows and candy. I thought that was common knowledge?
CoastieShep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.