School Bus wreck - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > School Bus wreck

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 02-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #31
beaucaldwell
1995 XJ Cherokee 

i like how the story said that the Jeep struck the bus... cause bus drivers are never at fault..

jeeps are like women, cost you more money then you have and never stop asking for more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidA
if you are driving at the speed of light and you turn on your headlights would anything happen?
beaucaldwell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #32
AlTheKillerr

i caught a bus driving on the wrong side of the road last year. ill see if i can find the pic

Edit:

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #33
J33pFr33k
1995 YJ Wrangler 

wow thats crazy
J33pFr33k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
Darky
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Out here drivers don't get paid squat. They make barely over minimum wage and are only paid for the hours they're actually driving or occasionally having to do other things (bus inspections, route picking, etc). They don't get paid nearly enough for what they do and the amount stress they have to put up with from evil kids to pissed off parents and idiot drivers who cut them off. My wife used to drive and was actually accused of being a racist because she wrote up a black kid who was causing trouble. What the guy didn't know is that she was engaged to a black man (me) at the time he called her a racist. My father in law is still dispatcher there and the amount of crap he puts up with from angry parents, who usually have no basis, is ridiculous.
Darky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #35
muddycj7

at least the bus has more ground clearance now.
muddycj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2009, 07:43 AM   #36
flyboy14295
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddycj7 View Post
at least the bus has more ground clearance now.
It's now Trail Rated...

To the OP,

Well wishes and a speedy recovery to you. That could have been a lot worse.

New York City EMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneJeeper View Post
I came into this world via broken rubber, i'm not going out the same way.
flyboy14295 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.