Oh, the Jeepmanity! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Oh, the Jeepmanity!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 06-14-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
NorCalGal
1993 FSJ Wagoneer 

Oh, the Jeepmanity!

What was left of my beloved (MUCH beloved) '95 JGC after a sharp curve that killed it (and my left hip, 3 back vertebrae, spleen and 3 ribs) on July 25th, 2010. OMG how I LOVED that JEEP... **sniff-sniff**

danctriblkbrdsjeep-069szdcpyrt.jpg   danctriblkbrdsjeep-058cpyrtszd.jpg  
Unread 06-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
andygio71
2001 WJ 

Holy hell; but hey, welcome to the forum!
andygio71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Virmagicus
Headed Out West

1998 ZJ 

Ouch!
Virmagicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
bethannk511

bethannk511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Hailrazr13
2000 XJ Cherokee 

that post made me die a little inside
Hailrazr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #6
7SlotGrill
1999 TJ Wrangler 

WOW.....I thought my rollover was bad, it's nothing compared to this, glad you're alive though!!
7SlotGrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Eagle112199
2008 KK Liberty 

Glad you are okay but I must say "only in a Jeep!" My first was a 95 GCL and I loved that car too.
Unread 07-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
NorCalGal
1993 FSJ Wagoneer 

Thanks so much for the replies, KK, 7Slot, HailR, BeThannk,Virma and Andy... (For some reason, I didn't receive notice of any replies in my email -- I'll hafta look at that setting ) It will be exactly 2 years on the 25th of this month (July) since the accident.

Yep, glad to be alive... I later learned 4 other people who messed up on that particular curve were not so lucky...

Last fall I bought a '93 Grand Waggoneer for a great price but it has many problems... Just put a lower radiator hose on it yesterday and found out somebody before me took the thermostat out. The console heads-up display is INSANE and every morning resets the clock back to Jan 01. Someone also took out the front driveshaft thinking, I'm sure, they'd be saving money by converting it to 2 WD; however, it seems to me that the joint keeps turning no matter if it has the actual shaft or not in it so nothing is gained. Had the original shaft but, after putting it back in and running with it for a month, the vibration and noise was SO BAD had to remove it until I can get the thing balanced right. The weird thing that happens without the shaft is that, shut off in park on a backward downhill grade, the Jeep "creeps" along at a pretty good rate by itself. The parking brake is nothing to write home about and won't hold it completely, either. (Besides, it makes the STRANGEST NOISES when that happens! )

Anyhoo, thanks for the welcome. Been reading through some of the threads here and am convinced you guys and gals (for the most part) really know your stuff when it comes to the greatest vehicle in the world JEEP! (Can I get a "haleluja"!?)

Ramble on...

NorCalGal
Unread 07-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Anthony92x
2007 WK 

Hallelujah haha just had to put that
Unread 07-21-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
USMCxSANDMAN

Were at in NorCal?
USMCxSANDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCxSANDMAN
Were at in NorCal?
what ^ said.
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
Nuthin
Curses! Foiled again!!

1992 YJ Wrangler 

That Grand Cherokee sure looked after you!

Pity you lost it.
--You're doing it wrong. - Cause --I don't care. At least I'm doing it. - AKABOB
"The minute you hear ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’, watch out…because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you’re free.” Jacque Fresco

Tread Lightly - Stay the Trail
Wardrobe by Levi, makeup by Chance, hairstyle by Wrangler
Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 02:20 PM   #13
chibucket
2004 TJ Wrangler 

we can re-buid it. we have the technology
33" Wrangler MTR's Flat Fenders, K&N Intake, 4:56's, KC Daylighters
chibucket is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.