Not a Jeep but a Lightning - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Not a Jeep but a Lightning

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 11-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
bshae342
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Few years ago someone came over an set my XJ on fire...Cops found a bottle of empty light fluid which was poured inside and set on fire using a pack of cigs. Never caught the guy.

bshae342 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #17
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam728 View Post
Ouch man, that hurts.

Does everything in Arkansas catch on fire? I'm out in Texarkana right now looking for a place to live (relocating in ~2 weeks). Seems every neighborhood I drive through has burnt up houses and burnt up cars in it.

Remnants of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Ow1z0Q4rQ
Ahem *cough cough* meth labs *cough*
Unread 11-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #18
Waderacin
1979 CJ5 

Well Devildog got his 79 CJ5 burned this weekend.
Waderacin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #19
DeepJeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CHEEKEE View Post
fcuk the overweight pig of a gt500...

03/04 cobra!!!

oh and sorry to hear bout the lightning, i also looove that "farm truck" as one guy i know says about his auto x/drag lightning he has that can still actually haul things...
lol and a cobra isnt overweight?

Seriously though dude that sucks, but in a truck like that you shouldve had a fire extinguisher.
DeepJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #20
KevLaredo
1997 XJ Cherokee 

That sucks......bad.
Unread 03-11-2010, 10:05 PM   #21
2kbeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear about the truck. But I have to call B>S on the 10 sec. part. There is no way that truck ran 10 sec 1/4 mile. maybe 1/8 mile. Not to stand on a soap box but Ive been a part of a couple of race car builds and your gonna need alot more hp and tq to get into the 10's with a truck.
2kbeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.