My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 01-30-2010, 04:55 AM   #91
mule13

1987 YJ Wrangler 

It's ok he's a Marine. we have a way of Drawing crazy women.
something about birds of a feather

mule13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #92
obsestmale
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Holy hell dude, that chick was SUPER crazy, glad all worked out in the end though, Jeep looks SICK man.

There is a great need for a sarcasm font!!
obsestmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #93
Jeremey5000
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I haven't laughed this hard in a looong time! Sorry about the breakup but you came out shinning with the jeep. So I gotta know... How do YOU cook a potato?
Unread 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #94
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mule13 View Post
It's ok he's a Marine. we have a way of Drawing crazy women.
something about birds of a feather
Yeah, I do seem to draw crazy chicks... Annoying in some ways, but... Well, crazy chicks are really REALLY good in.... other areas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremey5000 View Post
I haven't laughed this hard in a looong time! Sorry about the breakup but you came out shinning with the jeep. So I gotta know... How do YOU cook a potato?
Wet the skins, sprinkle with salt or Lawry's, bake for about 40 minutes or until soft. She wanted to microwave them and stuff, it was weird...

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25 BL, JKS 1 BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #95
DBLJ
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Is Jay Leno one of your cousins or something?
Unread 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #96
Jeremey5000
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wet the skins, sprinkle with salt or Lawry's, bake for about 40 minutes or until soft. She wanted to microwave them and stuff, it was weird...
lol! They where going to nuke em?! I would have said something too man.
Unread 02-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #97
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBLJ View Post
Is Jay Leno one of your cousins or something?
Haha where'd that come from?

RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25 BL, JKS 1 BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
Unread 02-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #98
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well Dendrophobe, at least you are happy now that you aren't engaged anymore. We need that full confirmation, so repeat after me, "This has been the greatest incident of my life. If she had not attempted to destroy my most beloved item in the world, I would not be as happy as I am today. I owe my sanity and insanely awesome Jeep to Potatoes "
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #99
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
Well Dendrophobe, at least you are happy now that you aren't engaged anymore. We need that full confirmation, so repeat after me, "This has been the greatest incident of my life. If she had not attempted to destroy my most beloved item in the world, I would not be as happy as I am today. I owe my sanity and insanely awesome Jeep to Potatoes "

Wow, I was passing word down to one of my Fire Team leaders while I read this, and had to fight to keep from bursting out laughing...

Thank you, Potatoes!

Unread 02-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #100
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrophobe View Post

Wow, I was passing word down to one of my Fire Team leaders while I read this, and had to fight to keep from bursting out laughing...

Thank you, Potatoes!
I guess I have amazing timing.

Edit: The Than you potatoes part is so sig worthy. I may just integrate it since mine is outdated.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 02-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #101
bikergal
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well... I am not crazy but... you can make a baked potato in the microwave... just saying...

PS. Your ex was crazy to ram your Jeep like that!
Unread 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #102
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikergal View Post
Well... I am not crazy but...
Yeah, like we haven't heard that before.
Unread 02-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #103
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

New Sig ftw. I would assume since Dendrophobe cut straight to the chase he really is glad he got rid of that crazy. Dendrophobe. The next time it snows you should run down the road topless and doorless. NTD is on wednesday. That could work too. A nice set of sun glasses with th whole suit thing can be pulled off nicely, and you will have all the phone #s you could ever want to replace her with.
Unread 02-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #104
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I did just that today, actually. My boss thought it was hilarious, with me in my suit and car coat, topless and doorless with snow and ice on the ground... It snowed last night, so it was pretty much perfect!

Unread 02-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #105
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

That sounds amazing. The next time you talk to him about either potatoes, or ex girlfriends, or what was the best decision of your life, ect. You should say "Thank You Potatoes! "

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.