My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #61
leicajh
Off roading since 1973

2009 JK Wrangler 

bummer

Only two types of people.. Married or happy.

2012 Rubicon 4 Door MW3 C.O.D.

2011 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 Hemi
leicajh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #62
jh1328
2004 TJ Wrangler 

^^ my girlfriend is the exact opposite. she has some imbalances chemically, and some issues that i wouldnt call "crazy". she never flips out like the aforementioned "crazy" girl, she just kind of shuts down and keeps to herself. she needs medication to be "normal" i guess, but instead of that bullsh*t prozac or any other med, if she takes a hit or two of a joint every few days, shes totally even, vibrant, happy and relaxed...almost perfect. ive never supported medical marijuana until i met her...
back to topic tho...i just texted her to see if she would ever ram my jeep. HA
she loves it way too much, so im safe
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #63
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Better this happened now than getting divorced later down the road....she could've ended up with half your jeep!!
4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!
JUPITERSAHARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #64
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses

1979 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh1328 View Post
^^ my girlfriend is the exact opposite. she has some imbalances chemically, and some issues that i wouldnt call "crazy". she never flips out like the aforementioned "crazy" girl, she just kind of shuts down and keeps to herself. she needs medication to be "normal" i guess, but instead of that bullsh*t prozac or any other med, if she takes a hit or two of a joint every few days, shes totally even, vibrant, happy and relaxed...almost perfect. ive never supported medical marijuana until i met her...
back to topic tho...i just texted her to see if she would ever ram my jeep. HA
she loves it way too much, so im safe
^^^^HAHAHAHA
Oh, how the naive have lessons to be learned.
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #65
tfgnt16
2009 WK 

On the Island that would be considered a domestic dispute at the Nassau County Police Department would require an arrest!

If that ever happened I would be furious.
Unread 10-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #66
afbond03
2007 JK Wrangler 

So are yall sticking with the original date to get married or did yall bump it back a little bit so her family can learn to bake a potato?
Unread 10-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #67
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

F that, this is a lesson to everyone, take lots of nudes and post them on the internet. It gets results.

Jeep looks better now tho
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #68
Virmagicus
Headed Out West

1998 ZJ 

Hey.That's not how you make a baked potato.

Virmagicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2009, 05:50 AM   #69
0okamiDigital
2006 TJ Wrangler 

could have been worst:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqJ86iOlK0
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqJ86iOlK0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqJ86iOlK0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

and even that can be worst... :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfPgc1aSSCU
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CfPgc1aSSCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CfPgc1aSSCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

I hope you got her good for it.

Last edited by 0okamiDigital; 11-07-2009 at 06:33 AM..
0okamiDigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #70
bshae342
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Damn!!!!!!!
bshae342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #71
keithkeith
2003 TJ Wrangler 

oh wow i totally want to hear more about this on saturday!!
Current Setup: 2003 Silver TJ Sport, 5.5” Clayton LA, MetalCloak Bumper & Tubes, 1” BL, 35” Nitto Mudgrapplers, 17” Silver AEV Pintlers, Superwinch EPi9.0 w/ in-cab control, Teraflex SS SYE & Tom Woods d/s, 4.56’s, OX (r), Herc’d Tub, Clayton Engine & Tranny skids, Chromoly Shafts F&R, Currie HD, Warn Steering Skid, RE Hand Throttle, JKS Motor Mounts, Custom box, CO2, K&N FIPK, Raingler Netting (so the dog doesn’t fly), PIAA 520s Driving & Fog, BDS Rockers, Cobra 75 WX ST, Alpine IVA300 w/GPS & a bunch of other goodies...
keithkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #72
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

LOL way to dredge up old pain, Keith!

Actually, as Luckrider put it, that was the best thing that ever happened to my build... If she only knew!

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #73
mikebigh

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Pic? I asked, and never received. You guys still together?
Unread 01-21-2010, 12:09 PM   #74
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

**** no, we're not together!!! You crazy? After the pics, I'd have thought that was obvious...

Here's a pic of us together from about a year ago...

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #75
DirtyJeepBoy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by savexourxship View Post
If you decide to kill her I'll help you dispose of the body.
Lol ..

Jeep looks great now though wow
[COLOR="darkgreen"]My Build:[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirty-jeep-boy-tj-build-w-pics-1054939/"]Dirty Jeep Boy -TJ Build w/ Pics[/URL]
BDS/BTF/MCE[/CENTER][/B]
DirtyJeepBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.