My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #31
muddy_girl

wow... i couldnt do that to a jeep...lol usually i good "your an ***" and stomp out of the room to cry gets the job done... lmao... but yeah, it sucks that your jeep is messed up and your relationship is probably over but its good you found out before it had to be a divorce situation... you gotta post the pics of the restoration though...lol

muddy_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #32
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Restoration on the way... I actually took the insurance money and ordered a new lift, Aussie locker, rocker guards, a swayLOC and a few other things... And when my mother saw that fixing it wasn't as important to me she (still not sure why) volunteered to cover at least fixing the door. *shrug* so in the next few weeks it will be looking LOT better! might scrape together enough for tube fenders at the same time... We'll see

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25 BL, JKS 1 BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #33
mikeprekopa
1993 ZJ 

shame, nice jeep you have there.

so have you come up with a story as to how it happened ? im thinking a tree branch... it was scrape the tree, or roll the jeep down a mountain, and you chose the tree maybe you need to choose trails other than quadruple black diamond trails :P
Unread 09-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #34
Doctor7474
2013 JK Wrangler 

Being in the insurance business I don't think it will cover a deliberate criminal act, at least her insurance will not. You should call the police, press charges, file it through your insurance under comprehensive damage (lower deductible and your premium's not affected), your insurance will then subrogate through her insurance, her insurance will deny coverage, your insurance will sue her. When your insurance gets the money when everything is said and done you will get your deductible back. I'm pretty sure that's how it will work with a deliberate criminal act like this. But I'm sure you will have to call the police and go that route.
Doctor7474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2009, 01:30 AM   #35
Boodyrider
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, insurance covers accidents, not deliberate intentional crime.

84 CJ7; frame off restoration in progress.

The technical advice you get from me here is worth exactly what you paid me for it. Warranty issues will be reimbursed at double what you paid me for the advice.
Boodyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #36
97TJosh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah for your new girlfriend you need a good story for how the Jeep got it's battle scars.

Good thing you never said "I do" or she'd be taking half of that Jeep with her

I love CODMW2
97TJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #37
the6nightmares
2001 XJ Cherokee 

man thats brutal. i dont know what id do in that situation...
Unread 09-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #38
Gonewhln
2006 TJ Wrangler 

what do you when your girl is runnging around the yard blooding severly..............Reload!
Gonewhln is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #39
myzoo
1983 CJ7 

cant belive no one said the forum classic "burn her house down" im kinda dissapointed i love reading that, still makes me laugh.
myzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 11:27 AM   #40
The Shoveller
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Unread 09-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #41
corndogduff

**** then run like hell
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #42
TJunk
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDuffers View Post
**** then run like hell
That is probably why she rammed his Jeep!

On a side note I let one of my "play-mates" borrow my Jeep for a week while her car was in the shop. She kept it for 3 weeks while I was out of town, ran up $600+ in tolls on my Toll-Transponder and drove my Jeep to Kansas City and back from Denver. almost 3k miles in 3 weeks. It did come back undamaged though except for the beer spilled all over and the cheap perfume she used to cover it up. It makes me think of a strip bar when I get in it. I got it back Friday!
Unread 09-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #43
bchboy1206
2009 JK Wrangler 

Now **** is FUNNY, I had to look it up on urban dictionary!!! ROFL.. That is my new tag line...
bchboy1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #44
Rockwood_b
1975 CJ5 

well it seems like you came out of this for the better (at least in terms of your jeep not your relationship..) and now youll have a pretty funny story to tell people in the future.
Rockwood_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #45
RUBtjICON
1995 ZJ 

Yeap, a nice set of rock sliders and she would have tore the chit outa that Grand.
All Who Drive Jeeps Are Not Jeepers - Willy 3:16
RUBtjICON is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.