My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

My (now ex) fiancee decided she was mad at me... and Jeep carnage ensues

My Jeep is pretty much my most prized possession in the world. My (ex) fiancee knows this; she actually has a wrangler too! Last night she just flipped out though, and I'm stuck with the consequences... Cancelled wedding and damaged Jeep! My Jeep was sitting in the driveway, and she hopped in her Grand Cherokee and rammed mine, pushing it sideways. Hopefully her insurance will take care of everything, since I wasn't even in the vehicle when this happened. But I did get pictures as she did it. Why would someone do this??

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
jeepn012
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Well, at least you now know she is not a keeper. As far as why? Well, you are the only one that can answer that...and I think deep down you probably know.

As far as the Jeep? Battle scars. Collect the insurance, buy some rocker protection and call it good.
2005 LJ - In the mail, hope I like it. Everybody's doin it, here is the build: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/happy-wife-happy-life-05-lj-rubi-budget-build-1481914/[/url]
jeepn012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

HAHAAHAAHAHAHA its sad about your jeep but i couldnt stop laughing while reading this...

ill be the first to say "that will buff right out" lol

time to get some a to z side guards and maybe a little touch up paint and it will be good to go....Sue her for a bunch of money, fix it yourself and then take the extra money and buy new jeep parts.
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #4
EvilM0nkey
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have a feeling you aren't 100% innocent on this. Not even half.
But that does suck that she got mad enough to do that. The Jeep didn't deserve that.
Maybe you two need to go to counseling.
EvilM0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
andrew383
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i would have beat her a s s....
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #6
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

If you had the above mentioned side guards, the joke would be on her....

More dirt please, what did you do (or better yet, to safeguard you from any damning evidence...what did SHE SAY you did)?
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
jonzer12
2000 XJ Cherokee 

That is a small price to pay for dodging the marriage bullet.
Unread 08-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #8
Mr_Pheer

Why did you not jump on her hood and do the mexican hat dance?
Mr_Pheer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
dendrophobe
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Basically, she got mad because I disagreed about the way her parents cook baked potatoes. No, really, it's true. She's got some medical stuff going on, and was (for some reason) off her anti-depressants (which I didn't know). I've gotten a lot of practice with patience in the Marine Corps, so I can tell you, I really was calm and not trying to fight with her. *shrug* I think, this time, it really wasn't my fault. She was threatening to do it, and I didn't respond, cause she was just asking for attention... Got out my cell phone and started taking pictures though, just in case she gave me problems with the insurance company.

And sadly, the side guards were the next thing on my list to buy! I just couldn't afford them yet...

2005 TJ Sport, Light Khaki Metallic
RE 3.5" coils, OME shocks, Currie control arms, JKS track bars, JKS 1.25” BL, JKS 1” BMML, 35x12.5x15 Goodyear MT/Rs, American Racing ATX Chamber (Teflon), JB Conversions SS SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Savvy Gas Tank Skid, Warn 9.5ti, Viking synthetic winchline w/safety thimble, Metalcloak bumper, Metalcloak steering box skid, Savvy rear bumper, HP30 w/Aussie Locker, Barnett cover, XRF ball joints, Savvy tie rod flip, mini-skids, housing end JJ's, , Currie Steering, OME steering stabiliser, Metalcloak Tube Fenders/rear flares/rocker guards, ORO SwayLOC, Banks Stinger Exhaust, Cobra 75 WX ST with Wilson Silver Load, S-POD, Alpine/MOPAR RB1 Navigation Unit w/MOPAR iPod integration, Superlift Truspeed speedo correction, Lightforce 140 Lance driving lights, OTRATTW switch panel, Tinted UPOL Raptor Liner, Savvy Black Magic brakes, Centric rotors, Superior Evo rear shafts

In the garage: Viking Offroad 350 series Hawse fairlead, ARB compressor, Savvy corner guards, Novak 231 cable shifter, EBC green stuff/Centric rotors (rear), Savvy tub rails, Savvy taillights
dendrophobe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 09:04 AM   #10
highlander4x4
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Either you did something really bad, or you are very lucky you found out she has a chemical imbalance before you married her.
highlander4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 09:08 AM   #11
bingolli
1993 XJ Cherokee 

theres a ben folds song that i think you should download since it pretty much sums up this entire ordeal: the b*tch went nuts
Unread 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #12
cheapjeeps85
1999 TJ Wrangler 

lol sounds like my ex wife crazy girls must love Marines lol
cheapjeeps85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #13
JerseyDubbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingolli View Post
theres a ben folds song that i think you should download since it pretty much sums up this entire ordeal: the b*tch went nuts
OMG i was thinking the same thing. We used to sing this ot my friend about his X because she went down a slippery slope.

Sucks about the car, but as said already...get money from her for repairs, do it yourself, buy sidegaurds. Then go piss her off again and see what happens...KIDDING

www.gothamtg.com
JerseyDubbin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
JeepCreep117
1996 ZJ 

Take pics of the Grand. I bet she did more damage to hers than she did to yours.
BLACK JEEP SOCIETY
JeepCreep117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
Hurley91

I think it is time for you to...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.