My Left Side Topple @KanRocks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My Left Side Topple @KanRocks

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
jagular7
1997 TJ Wrangler 

My Left Side Topple @KanRocks

No battery for the camera went out before I climbed.

Here are pics the aftermath at home.

Damaged: top canvas, top frame, roll cage side bar, windshield winkled (glass still good), little rock rash on the left rear corner and rock rash on front bumper side point. And 2 body mounts that were rusting through anyways.

Jagular
Lnxa, KS
97 TJ SE lifted, locked and rubbered for fun
94 YJ SE stock, 225s, Trail Tested
jagular7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #2
mikebigh

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Not so bad, sucks none the less. What were you trying to do right there^^
Unread 04-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
yellowford
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Did you do that on carnage canyon.

I was down there on saturday and got to try out some of the trails.
Unread 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
jagular7
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Went through Carnage earlier without a problem. Circled around and did Zuk Squeeze. Then came around to try another line up Carnage, but there was a line, so we took the 2nd left. There is a soup bowl of rock at the top. I tried the center but bumped to the right. So I kept that line. Bumped right front into the out crop point of a rock. So I backed down and with some momentum, got the front past and on top, but could get grip. With tires spinning forward and sliding backwards, I pushed auto trans into nuetral and the slammed by brakes on to minimize the speed backwards. I wanted to shift into reverse, but the rear tires fell off the rock face and the right side is taller so I toppled to the left. I froze when I should have shifted and popped the front down once it started coming up.

I drove it home before the heavy rains came in.

Jagular
Lnxa, KS
97 TJ SE lifted, locked and rubbered for fun
94 YJ SE stock, 225s, Trail Tested
jagular7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.