My 95 cherokee VS Honda Accord - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > My 95 cherokee VS Honda Accord

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
builtup304
1993 ZJ 

My 95 cherokee VS Honda Accord

So i am on my way to work 3:00 and im bout to go around a bend. To my surprise a Honda accord comes around the bend sideways and was coming into my lane. Before i could even let my foot off the gas it was to late his car disappeared. He did a three sixty hit a curb then the tree beside it. Turns out it was a little jerk-off who just got his license and just got off school and decided to pull the E-brake in the rain to show off to his little friend in the passenger seat. This turned out to be a bad decision on his part. All i can say is don't **** with a jeep. They ended up totaling it because the frame was bent other than that she held up.

Last edited by builtup304; 09-09-2009 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: picture didnt work
builtup304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

so did you keep it? sucks but hopefully the punk learned his lesson
Unread 09-09-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
builtup304
1993 ZJ 

No his insurance company took it and bought me a new car. A dodge durango but i would have rather have my old jeep. It was a 4.0 high output, durango is a 360 turd that sucks off road. But that is fine i just bought a 81 cj7 wih a beefed up 304, 1" body 3" suspension, and a Dana transfer case.
Unread 09-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
AlTheKillerr

damn what a dumb ****. thanks to him and all the other dip **** highschool kids i get stuck with high insurance

glad you found a CJ though
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #5
cheepjeep96
1990 XJ Cherokee 

That Honda got pwned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
If you only have the 1 clutch however, I'd suggest keeping it if you expect to move by anything other than 1. gravity or 2. transcontinental drift. Both are time tested to work, but you might not get exactly where you want to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapfix View Post
Scanner? You don't even have doors... :p
cheepjeep96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009, 08:15 AM   #6
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by builtup304 View Post
So i am on my way to work 3:00 and im bout to go around a bend. To my surprise a Honda accord comes around the bend sideways and was coming into my lane. Before i could even let my foot off the gas it was to late his car disappeared. He did a three sixty hit a curb then the tree beside it. Turns out it was a little jerk-off who just got his license and just got off school and decided to pull the E-brake in the rain to show off to his little friend in the passenger seat. This turned out to be a bad decision on his part. All i can say is don't **** with a jeep. They ended up totaling it because the frame was bent other than that she held up.

I'd be so pissed. Punk *** kid. I hope he's going to enjoy those higher insurance rates for many years!

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #7
builtup304
1993 ZJ 

Lol i bet he is enjoying that. I forgot to mention i hit this kid so hard his car jack flew 30 yards away from the wreck along with several other pieces of his car like the missing tail light. I was pissed but hell i would never have my durango and my cj i just got if it was not for his punk ***.
Unread 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #8
builtup304
1993 ZJ 

im still gettin money from that wreck thank god for my lawyer
Unread 09-13-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
karlo

Quote:
im still gettin money from that wreck thank god for my lawyer

Good for you. I hope the kid will learn a lesson from that accident.
karlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #10
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Honda should buff right out
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #11
buZZBomb_
1988 YJ Wrangler 

yes!

that sucks about your jeep.but thank you for taking one for the team, and getting another pu c honda civic off the road.probibly knocked his sidways hat right off his dumb as head.
Unread 05-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #12
loosenut510

if you dont want the durango send it to me or i will come get it.
loosenut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #13
vilseck21
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Cherokees dont have frames, they are unibody
vilseck21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #14
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilseck21 View Post
Cherokees dont have frames, they are unibody
I knew someone couldn't resist pointing that out, but I got the gist of what he was saying.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 07:12 AM   #15
fireemsjeep
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I wish that I still had the pics of my WJ vs. Pilot.
fireemsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.