mirror fail - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > mirror fail

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
asf06
1993 YJ Wrangler 

mirror fail

this weekend i took my jeep through a wooded trail and busted up my passenger mirror. i got those aftermarket ones that bolt on CJ style, but on the side of the winshield bracked. i folded the mirrors out towards the windshield so they wouldn't stck out, but that didn't help. (if i fold them in the door pushes them back out) a vine caught my mirror and completely bent it up. strange occurance.

Check it:

It can't be a scam. There's pictures of Asian people in business suits pointing at charts and graphs.
PIKE Jeepers #1
Jeep Smokeless #4
asf06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
SqueakyYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

ehh, you only need the drivers side mirror in my state anyway.
Kinda ironic even with all the precautions you took by folding them in and all and still it gets mangled up that bad.
SqueakyYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads
  • Fail - General Discussion (6 replies)
  • Fail - General Discussion (7 replies)
  • Favorite FAIL pic - General Discussion (14 replies)
  • I fail - General Discussion (24 replies)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.