Jeep rescue (picture intensive) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Jeep rescue (picture intensive)

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #16
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

When I shut off the Jeep to celebrate, it slid down the hill a little and the stinger took out his tail light.

97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #17
danthejeepman90
1989 XJ Cherokee 

YouTube - Jeep cherokee pulling out Toyota
this is my cherokee... there are many like it but this one is mine, I will love my cheroke form the day of ownership untill the day it dies, I promise to modd it and beat it after said mods... i promise to treat all other cherokee owners as family even though they are complete strangers.... and promise to jeep on forever
(in reference to wheeling) if at first you don't succeed, you clearly don't drive an xj
1989 jeep cherokee
danthejeepman90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #18
SillyPutty
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Video title is misleading. Toyota is still stuck.
Unread 05-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
danthejeepman90
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyPutty View Post
Video title is misleading. Toyota is still stuck.
i didnt record the video long enough but he did get unstuck.
this is my cherokee... there are many like it but this one is mine, I will love my cheroke form the day of ownership untill the day it dies, I promise to modd it and beat it after said mods... i promise to treat all other cherokee owners as family even though they are complete strangers.... and promise to jeep on forever
(in reference to wheeling) if at first you don't succeed, you clearly don't drive an xj
1989 jeep cherokee
danthejeepman90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #20
SillyPutty
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthejeepman90 View Post
i didnt record the video long enough but he did get unstuck.
Good. I figured that, otherwise I was going to ask if we needed to head out there and help the poor guy.
Unread 06-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #21
awkragt
2007 JK Wrangler 

Any reason you didn't use a snatch block up to a tree further up hill and do it in one pull? Would've avoided getting so close at the end there and force would've been pulling your jeep uphill not down.

You should post this one on a toyota forum.
awkragt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #22
stogie25
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I believe it was the lack of a block.
97 Black TJ (one owner), BFG KM2 35s, 4.7L Stroker, ARB's, Dana60 rear, Dana30HP Front Warn manual hub conversion, 6 inch mostly Tera long arm lift. Rhino lined tub. Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Tera-Low 4:1. Sanden OBA. Sniperfab tube fenders.

My Build Thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m.../#post12717920
stogie25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.