LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerojeeptj View Post
Or you could donate it to me

lol I hear your NY winters are just as bad as our MI winters, sometimes I wonder if it just snows salt here!
It is tan.... It might look good with the black. It might be yours for the right price (might be a pretty long drive though).

As for the winters, I almost thought the same thing.

Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JFI Member #7:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ:
BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s

Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:11 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
It is tan.... It might look good with the black. It might be yours for the right price (might be a pretty long drive though).

As for the winters, I almost thought the same thing.
Lol, ya if I were to drive all the way out there, I would probably go ahead and bring my Monstaliner kit too and we could do both Jeeps at once!
post #123 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Oh now you are talking. We could line the Jeeps, BS some, get you a new top, and me some mod money.

Anyways.... Who wants a nice hood bug guard, mud guards, chrome tube steps, instatrunk, Tan vented Hard Top, or center console with sub?

The biggest problem I see with this Jeep is that there are no door pins (not sure if I will worry about that for now), and bolts are missing from the windshield. It looks like there were some lights mounted there since there is a semi-functioning switch in the blank panel next to the switches.

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #124 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:22 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Oh now you are talking. We could line the Jeeps, BS some, get you a new top, and me some mod money.

Anyways.... Who wants a nice hood bug guard, mud guards, chrome tube steps, instatrunk, Tan vented Hard Top, or center console with sub?

The biggest problem I see with this Jeep is that there are no door pins (not sure if I will worry about that for now), and bolts are missing from the windshield. It looks like there were some lights mounted there since there is a semi-functioning switch in the blank panel next to the switches.
The bolts shouldn't be a big problem, but there's no door pins? How does the doors stay on?
post #125 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerojeeptj View Post
The bolts shouldn't be a big problem, but there's no door pins? How does the doors stay on?
The switches for the doors. They took the little piece that pushes in and out rather than fuse #4.

As for the bolts, we might be thinking mirror movers. The full hard doors aren't as nice in the summer as my half doors were.

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #126 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

Quote:
The switches for the doors. They took the little piece that pushes in and out rather than fuse #4.
OOOO lmao my bad, I thought you meant the pins that go on the hinges
post #127 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah... there aren't actually any pins there. They are two piece hinges, not three like house doors.

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #128 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:31 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

I get ya, I just consider them "hinges". So were you able to get the Jeep any cheaper then that window sticker price?
post #129 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Google the name of the dealership with NY, check their inventory, and report back. I paid less than that. Just a little more than that with tax and tags out the door and on the road (inspected, plate transfer ect.).

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #130 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:39 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Google the name of the dealership with NY, check their inventory, and report back. I paid less than that. Just a little more than that with tax and tags out the door and on the road (inspected, plate transfer ect.).
Nice dude!
post #131 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Did you see their price?

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #132 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 09:46 PM
aerojeeptj
2004 WJ 

yep, and if you paid a little over that with taxes and the other crap, thats a decent price for a Rubi I'd assume. What are they usually going for in that condition $16 grand?
post #133 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Deacon
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Man, congratulations and all, but I'm the one that needed the 4:1 TC. I'll trade you...
post #134 of 160 Old 04-26-2010, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

What a downgrade that would be

I saw a complete 241 on here for 900 the other day (it was 1300, but a price drop and I believe -sean- stole the shifter bracket upgrade).

Support Our Troops!

JFI Member #7:

post #135 of 160 Old 04-27-2010, 10:06 AM
flopp
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lucky sob Looks like i need to go wreck my cars
lol jk i am glad it all came out good for you and you got a rubi now r u going to wheel this one and make a build thread haha

some people say I am too hard on my jeep I say I am just diagnosing weak points.....
my build

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.