How Did I Survive??? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > How Did I Survive???

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #91
Weavis
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Luck, glad to see you made it out aight. I'm guessing it was the Monstaliner that held it all together!! I am hoping that their "unofficial spokesperson" will be doing another write up? Take care and keep us posted on your search!

Unread 04-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #92
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavis View Post
Luck, glad to see you made it out aight. I'm guessing it was the Monstaliner that held it all together!! I am hoping that their "unofficial spokesperson" will be doing another write up? Take care and keep us posted on your search!
That magical stuff formed a protective barrier around the tub keeping the interior in shape

I am fairly sure I will be doing another writeup for the stuff. This time I might play with colors
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #93
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

HOLY **** dude, i didn't realize you totaled your jeep, man that blows. Glad your ok, god if i ever had an accident i wouldn't be able to live with myself. Im glad you took some pictures of it, id cry if i had to go back to get stuff out of it. Anyway you should buy it back and part it out. Id sell you my jeep if you want it???

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #94
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I tried to buy it back, but they wanted $2800 for that. The only big things that were good were the t-case, motor, tranny, and d35. 3 rims were trashed, 4 tires, the tub, hood, fender ect.

I really don't hurt at all, but every so often I feel my back getting stiff. I stay pretty active, and my doc said that helps. I will probably feel the slight pain for a bit, but it isn't bad.

As for the Jeep.... it depends. Mileage, price?
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 04-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #95
SOLIDJP44
2013 JK Wrangler 

haha i cant part with my girl unless i got what its worth, you have seen the shape mine is in, i did however have a guy offer me 10k any day of the week, he liked the fact that mine was ordered a/c delete, leather wrapped wheel with a 5 speed backed by a d44...lol, these dealerships have what they think is gold, and most are wore out clunkers and no one wants to part. i came close last year to picking up a solar yellow 06 LJ rubicon for 17k w/39k miles. It was still a bit pricey and the people who had it sure took it over a hell of a lot of rocks on a stock suspension. Other wise id be in an LJ for sure.

2011 GMC ALL/Terrain Sierra z71-Current

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #55
SOLIDJP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #96
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuKon44 View Post
haha i cant part with my girl unless i got what its worth, you have seen the shape mine is in, i did however have a guy offer me 10k any day of the week, he liked the fact that mine was ordered a/c delete, leather wrapped wheel with a 5 speed backed by a d44...lol, these dealerships have what they think is gold, and most are wore out clunkers and no one wants to part. i came close last year to picking up a solar yellow 06 LJ rubicon for 17k w/39k miles. It was still a bit pricey and the people who had it sure took it over a hell of a lot of rocks on a stock suspension. Other wise id be in an LJ for sure.
I wouldn't expect you to let go of your Jeep. That LJ sounded pretty good. A regular Rubi with those miles go for more here.
Unread 04-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #97
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry about your Jeep as well! Seriously, see a chiropractor about your back. I didn't at your age after an "accident" and wish I had. I do now.

Good luck on your search!

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #98
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

How is the search going??

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #99
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Not so great. I found a 2005 with the 6-speed right in my price range, and has every single factory option except cruise control. It even has the temp in the mirror. It is wired for a hard top, but doesn't have one (I have one in my shed still). It was smoked in heavily, but with a good cleaning it wouldn't be so bad. My mom was ready to let me jump on it, but she really hates the idea of a stick. She is using every excuse imaginable. I think she just wants a backup vehicle, but I know that she will never drive the Jeep. She drov emy last one once, and HATED it.

IDK... I finally changed my sig to reflect the need for a ride. Hopefully I can find something soon.
Unread 04-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #100
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

Tell her that the stick is good incase the battery dies, and for climbing hills.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #101
provinT13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^ If the battery dies you still can't bump start it, that's only if the starter craps out.

94 YJ Build

99 TJ Build
provinT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #102
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have popped the clutch on my dad's truck. It isn't that hard.
Unread 04-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #103
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I guess now that we have bought the new Jeep, I will make an update.

This is my new baby that we are picking up on Wednesday after it gets detailed. The chrome has to go, but that is pretty easy to take care of.

It has dual tops, fog lights, cruise control, 7-speaker sound, and everything else seen. Those are obviously the dealer pics. There are chrome grill inserts, chrome light guards f/r, chrome tube steps, and a chrome sway bar cover. Oh yeah, almost forgot the gas cap filler chrome.
Unread 04-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #104
99TJSahara
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Nice looking rubi Luck, I kinda like the grille inserts.
99 Wrangler Sahara-sold
99TJSahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #105
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I remember when my engine bay and interior was that clean

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.