(Hopefully) Minor damage from drunk driver - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > (Hopefully) Minor damage from drunk driver

LOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!

Unread 02-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #16
Ptr
1992 J-Series Truck 

She's a bat **** crazy redhead who drives a green saturn

Ptr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #17
BrandNew
2004 TJ Wrangler 

so if tis just body use the insurance money to buy corners! and go comp cut good as new!!
Unread 02-05-2010, 12:12 PM   #18
amike_321
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That must have been a tank of a car to push that honda that far and still knock your jeep in the other parking spot!
amike_321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
bsbllyan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred33 View Post
What kind of car was the girl driving? That looks like some good damage for a parking lot speed type deal. Big SUV/truck or something? To go through 3 cars basically she had to have some speed or size or both going.
I'm not sure, but the police report says its a 2007 Toyota. It doesn't give a specific model, though. I saw a pickup that was completely missing the front drivers side wheel on the back of a flatbed coming from another part of the parking lot a few days later, so I'm assuming it was that one, but I don't know for sure.
bsbllyan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #20
bsbllyan
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here are some more close up pictures. I'm getting a check from the girl's insurance company, so what would you do with the money? Its going to be about $2200. Should I just get it fixed so it looked like before? Should I get the fender flare and running board replaced and just cover the dents with some corner guards? I would kind of like to have some money left over, unless someone has a better idea.

bsbllyan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #21
JeepDVL45

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Full corners ($350), new flares (take your pick), ditch the OEM steps and get some rockers.($300)...or just get rid of them..you're at about $500 - $1000 so far, use the rest for a D44 in the back end.....and you should have a bit of cash left over.

"Real men hide their feelings, WHY?!
BECAUSE IT’S NONE OF YOUR ****** BUSINESS!!!!
Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the ******* jaw and say…thanks for comin’ out." - Boondock Saints II
JeepDVL45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #22
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Get an iron on patch to fix that soft top tear.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #23
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

That blows!

And for her, good luck with getting insurance again. That is so dumb...

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.