Heart Attack Hill - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Heart Attack Hill

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #16
wilson1010
1999 XJ Cherokee 

There is this funny thing that happens when a rig rolls. Centrifugal force, it is called. The doors come open and the contents of the rig go flying out.

Why don't the contents just bounce around inside? Physics.

Unread 11-17-2012, 04:31 AM   #17
kavanji
2002 TJ Wrangler 

the Jeep warned the driver 2 times that trouble was about to happen!! if you dont listen to your vehicle this happens.
as for the seatbelts they are ALWAYS on except for deep water crossings!!
White Jeep Club Member #183
kavanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
MainleyMud
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Just proves that money can buy everything but common sense and skill. Don't blame the spotter, he was a doofus and the driver should have spotted that right away. Looked like he was swatting fruit flies out there. Ya can't blame anyone but the loose nut behind the steering wheel for this accident.
Unread 11-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #19
CoastieShep
2001 WJ 

The only time I don't wear one, is when I'm doing 10mph down a straight, flat dirt road quail hunting, moving from spot to spot, to walk different hills.
CoastieShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 01:58 AM   #20
wilson1010
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavanji View Post
the Jeep warned the driver 2 times that trouble was about to happen!! if you dont listen to your vehicle this happens.
as for the seatbelts they are ALWAYS on except for deep water crossings!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MainleyMud View Post
Just proves that money can buy everything but common sense and skill. Don't blame the spotter, he was a doofus and the driver should have spotted that right away. Looked like he was swatting fruit flies out there. Ya can't blame anyone but the loose nut behind the steering wheel for this accident.
This raises an important point. Of course, if you have a spotter you have to follow his instructions. He is in charge. Not the driver. But just because some yahoo is making hand signs and running his mouth doesn't make him your spotter. And the moron in question, the moron outside the rig, that is, was not in proper position to advise anyone. I don't pay any attention to anyone on the hill other than my son Chris spotting for me, and the driver's fault here was following direction from some jerkoff who was obviously not in a proper position to spot that rig on that hill.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.