Fender modified by redlight runner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Fender modified by redlight runner

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
badtux
2012 JK Wrangler 

Fender modified by redlight runner

As I was going east through a green light, someone coming west ran the red turn arrow and turned immediately in front of me. I ended up t-boning his passenger side with the corner of my Jeep, with the tire getting a good whack too, which broke my steering box.

Total damage:
Bumper, Fender, Front grill, Steering box (the shaft snapped off right at the pitman arm!), light bezel, flare and light, assorted scratches on hood. Roughly $5,000 total damage with labor, paint, etc. But I'll get my Jeep back in a couple of days now with lots of mods to replace the stuff that got dented or destroyed, yay!

sickjeep2.jpg  
badtux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
badtux
2012 JK Wrangler 

Got my Jeep back today!

And the fender looks a lot better now... plus Warn bumper to replace the tinfoil OEM one, and Bushwhacker flat flares to replace the cheap floppy ones that were on it. Now I just need to go out and get that shiny new fender as dirty as the rest of the Jeep .
jeepfix1-s.jpg  
badtux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #3
karlo

Looking good. I like the new bumper with lights.
karlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.