Bad wreck thread. - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Bad wreck thread.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #121
bigguido

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pointOH1998 View Post
Good lord. 2 times the Jeep destruction

o man...how could two jeeps do that to eachother...its like canabalism...but on a serious note...how did this happen?

bigguido is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #122
brand0nlp
1996 XJ Cherokee 

My Ex girlfriend and i were on our way to blockbuster at 1030 pm on july 7 2007 when a drunk driver came into our lane and hit us head on the total combined impact speed was 85 MPH to a stop. i didnt have my seat belt on and the window stopped me the air bag deployed late. i walked away my ex broke her leg. weird i think how my side got the most damage and i walk away. someone was watching over me that night.
Unread 04-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #123
corndogduff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brand0nlp View Post

My Ex girlfriend and i were on our way to blockbuster at 1030 pm on july 7 2007 when a drunk driver came into our lane and hit us head on the total combined impact speed was 85 MPH to a stop. i didnt have my seat belt on and the window stopped me the air bag deployed late. i walked away my ex broke her leg. weird i think how my side got the most damage and i walk away. someone was watching over me that night.
poor subie....

was it a WRX???

it looks like the passenger compartment did really well
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #124
brand0nlp
1996 XJ Cherokee 

just a 2.5rs. her dad wouldnt let her get a WRX lol. I had a blue WRX that i just sold about 2 months ago. going to buy another one next year sometime.
Unread 04-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #125
mikebigh

1987 YJ Wrangler 

holly crap dude, no belt in that accident?
Unread 04-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #126
brand0nlp
1996 XJ Cherokee 

No sir, no belt if you look closely at the passenger side windshield notice that its cracked more than the drivers side. theres a place on it were you can see my head impact.
Unread 04-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #127
Axl Jack
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey, I was looking for this thread. Each of the following vehicles were either mine or my girlfriend's:

First, when my grandmother turned 90 she gave me her 1986 Pontiac 6000. I was 19 at the time, and to me it was cool as hell having two vehicles (Jeep and this). My parents got tired of the driveway being crowded, however, so they asked me to sell the car. I sold it for $700 to a customer (I bartended). She had it 5 days, fell asleep DRUNK behind the steering wheel:
Before:

After:

Here is my girlfriend's 97 Toyota Tercel. Just graduated college and wanted to keep it for another 2 or 3 years before thinking of getting another car. An illegal immigrant blew a red light doing about 40 MPH and t-boned the side of her. No driver's licence, no insurance, and he tried to flee the scene. My girlfriend was uninjured but her friend broke her arm:

And lastly, the reason why I'm having back surgery on May 12th was because some dumb woman though it would be a great idea to drive drunk and hit me head on doing over 50 MPH. (I just bought this 2003 Civic, used, and only had it 6 days):
You know you drive a YJ when it is no longer getting older, but slowly becoming brand new part by part.
Axl Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #128
cheepjeep96
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Damn man, you seem to have bad luck with drunk drives, or illegals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
If you only have the 1 clutch however, I'd suggest keeping it if you expect to move by anything other than 1. gravity or 2. transcontinental drift. Both are time tested to work, but you might not get exactly where you want to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapfix View Post
Scanner? You don't even have doors... :p
cheepjeep96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #129
cheepjeep96
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by comet605 View Post
those pics make me want to vomit

Same here, Especially the first too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy
If you only have the 1 clutch however, I'd suggest keeping it if you expect to move by anything other than 1. gravity or 2. transcontinental drift. Both are time tested to work, but you might not get exactly where you want to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapfix View Post
Scanner? You don't even have doors... :p
cheepjeep96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #130
mikeb683
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Aliright im gonna try to scan some pics for my father who has some pics of a cj7 rolled with me as a baby in a car seat... no bull****.. tryin to scan them but there so grainy its not really takin to it, but im still here and rollin jeepss!!!!!!!
mikeb683 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2009, 04:34 AM   #131
speepdaedeesi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i am a licensed embalmer in texas (family owns a mortuary), but im in the army now.

i cant tell you how many accident victims ive had to sew up with dental floss on their faces so their families would have somewhat of a decent face to see and remember them by.

i cant tell you how many accident bodies reeked of alcohol so bad i had to spray perfume or cologne on them AFTER i embalmed them and washed the body...

I cant tell you how many family members i hear crying in the funeral who say the death wouldnt have happened IF HE WAS WEARING A SEATBELT

i have almost too many pictures, but i cannot post them online. sorry.
speepdaedeesi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #132
drewmatika

Some of those are sick.
drewmatika is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #133
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speepdaedeesi View Post
i am a licensed embalmer in texas (family owns a mortuary), but im in the army now.

i cant tell you how many accident victims ive had to sew up with dental floss on their faces so their families would have somewhat of a decent face to see and remember them by.

i cant tell you how many accident bodies reeked of alcohol so bad i had to spray perfume or cologne on them AFTER i embalmed them and washed the body...

I cant tell you how many family members i hear crying in the funeral who say the death wouldnt have happened IF HE WAS WEARING A SEATBELT

i have almost too many pictures, but i cannot post them online. sorry.
Wow... I have to say it, thanks for what you do. Someone has to. And thanks as well for your service in the Army.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #134
Cushe63
1999 WJ 

This is the coolest thread ever !!!

Steve
Cushe63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #135
Mtnduey
2005 LJ Wrangler 

dude, I dont think I ever want to drive again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.