Bad wreck thread. - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > Bad wreck thread.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #226
Billyjoebob007
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtank99 View Post
Does not look like the Mustang was part of the accident...maybe a passerby who decided to help...
The Mustang has damage to the rear quarter.

Billyjoebob007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2010, 12:57 AM   #227
90Cherokee2dr

wow something about seeing wrecked cars is always fun. however I hate seeing them at the same time, due to the fact of I have said for years knowing my luck im gonna die in a horrible wreck.. hopefully not though
Unread 03-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #228
furyfighter20

Since I’ve been in the sand box for a while now. I had a lot of pic, but I sent it all home the other day so here is a link. it’s to Google please don’t delete. ****please keep in mind an MRAP is a vehicle designed to take a blast or an IED (road side bomb)*** The good news is that most every body come out with no life threading injuries. the 1,5,9,11 and 15 pic is the same vehicle my friend was 2 behind it and took these pics.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...ed=0CA8QsAQwAA

Last edited by furyfighter20; 03-30-2010 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: link didn't work
furyfighter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010, 12:03 AM   #229
PurpleZJ
1996 ZJ 

cant find it on the web otherwise i'd give a link. sister and mom were driving on I435 southbound in between 95th street and K10 highway in lenexa ks. guy in a chevy van crossed the median from northbound traffic into southbound traffic. sister and mom were in left lane. the chevy van crossed right in front of them and took out atleast 3 other vehicles. the collision shot debris all over and destroyed the whole right side of our chevy equinox. splattered it with melted tire rubber. two minivans and a sedan if i remember correctly. cars instantly burst into flames. no airbags deployed. sister and mom pulled kids out of cars and got them to safety and tried saving others but some were killed on impact. if my mom and sister had been driving in the middle lane they wouldnt be here today. this happened a few years back and my sister still avoids that section of the highway. i'm thankful to still have them here today.
1996 ZJ- 4.0, [COLOR="Purple"]AX-15 5SPD/NP242[/COLOR], RE 4.5" lift, 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear military surplus tires, Longarms/Tri-4 link/one ton axle build/swap in progress, arb bumper, a bunch of other goodies
1995 XJ- 4.0 HO, ax-15(stolen for swap), stock
2001 GMC Sonoma-RIP...
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 ECSB-roadtrip/long haul vehicle
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]RIP Troy (bigbluezj94) you wont be forgotten[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]December 2010 GCOTM[/COLOR]

5spd ZJ Club Member 001
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bddisi;6376248]Glad you are ok. If you were a cat, you would be down to 8.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Greengc4x4;10782815]Everything looks great, Hellen Keller! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rritch;10960201]plastic + Fuel + Ignition = "Bubba wake up this is gonna be good" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]RIP William Anthony Kolich(DAD)
you were the best father i could have wished for. I'll always miss you
04/28/58-2/13/11[/COLOR][/CENTER]
PurpleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #230
slamin04
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskyslayr View Post
This last July 5th my son borrowed my TJ to go to work at Bonanza... He got off work around 10PM and the kids usually hang out in the parking lot after the resturaunt closes. Well, you know what happens when kids get together...pretty soon the guys were trying to see who could make the fastest lap around the parking lot.

My club was in the 4th of July parade the day before so the top was off, the doors were off and the dingbat wasn't wearing a seatbelt... He went around a corner too fast, got it up on two wheels, overcurrected and when it came down it made an abrupt left turn which flipped the Jeep, threw him out on his noggin and landed on it's wheels. Thankfully the kid and the Jeep went different directions when they departed company.

He was in a drug induced coma for over a week, had three chest tubes to drain his lungs, was intebated with a reperator... Fractured skull, eight broken ribs, collapsed lung... Forgot to mention the dislocated collar bone that will remain a big ugly lump for the rest of his life...

Don't drive your Jeep (or your Dad's Jeep) like it's a sports car and...

WEAR YOUR SEATBELT!!

My son has made a full recovery, thank God. And I have since been re-Jeeped.
thank god he was ok .
slamin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #231
Night Wolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Just saw this thread, and yes, I agree. If seeing pictures like this will slow some down, then post them up.

I used to do foolish things behind the wheel, sometimes still do - then have to remind myself what could happen. Thats one of the greatest things I like about my Jeep over past vehicles - it pretty much makes me stick to the speed limit.

Anyway, here's one that can hit close to home to many of us - and by us I mean those on an online automobile club.

I am/have been a member of this club for many years now. This kid was only 19 years old when his Lincoln Mark VII hit a concrete bridge support and caught fire. I never got the chance to meet him, but many on the site did at various meets/gatherings. Still tho, he was a regular and it's an eery feeling to talk to someone online one day and have them gone the next.

Our friend JD (Dirt Cheap Fleetwood) has died. - Cadillac Owners Group

-1987 BMW 528e 5spd e28 - personal Panzer for the daily driven battlefield, just broken in at 300k

-1990 BMW 325i Convertible 5spd e30 - extensive overhaul in progress

-2005 TJ Sport - stuff
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #232
el_pedro
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wolf View Post
Just saw this thread, and yes, I agree. If seeing pictures like this will slow some down, then post them up.

I used to do foolish things behind the wheel, sometimes still do - then have to remind myself what could happen. Thats one of the greatest things I like about my Jeep over past vehicles - it pretty much makes me stick to the speed limit.

Anyway, here's one that can hit close to home to many of us - and by us I mean those on an online automobile club.

I am/have been a member of this club for many years now. This kid was only 19 years old when his Lincoln Mark VII hit a concrete bridge support and caught fire. I never got the chance to meet him, but many on the site did at various meets/gatherings. Still tho, he was a regular and it's an eery feeling to talk to someone online one day and have them gone the next.

Our friend JD (Dirt Cheap Fleetwood) has died. - Cadillac Owners Group
That's really unfortunate, I think people should just try to think a bit more before they are going to do something foolish.
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #233
Medic22
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I suppose ill play too

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #234
Fillergirl
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I hate hearing about wrecks where the ******* drunk or idiot teen who causes the accident lives and their passenger or the victim in the other car dies.

I don't want them to walk away without a scratch,
I want them to walk away dead and let the people who don't drive like idiots walk away and go home to the people they care about enough to take care of themselves.
Fillergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #235
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Before i got my jeep
Day i bought it.

i slid on a slick patch going 35 into a tree. Go go 5 point harness as the only seat belt.
had a 2.2 Stroker motor Full MSD ignition. stock motor is a 1.6L
full 3" exhaust headers back all Stainless.

210 HP at the wheels it was non turbo stock is 130 at the crank.
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 12:40 AM   #236
aircruiser
gravity sucks

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillergirl View Post
I want them to walk away dead.
i know what you mean and not to be an *** but this statement sounds weird to me haha
aircruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 04:48 AM   #237
corndogduff

Quote:
I hate hearing about wrecks where the ******* drunk or idiot teen who causes the accident lives and their passenger or the victim in the other car dies.

I don't want them to walk away without a scratch,
I want them to walk away dead and let the people who don't drive like idiots walk away and go home to the people they care about enough to take care of themselves.
I couldn't agree with you more.

I think every person who ever drives even buzzed needs to see the image of one of the best friends they've ever known being hit by a car swerving out of control and going 40 over the speed limit, and thrown 20 feet in the air to come down square on their head. If that doesn't change their view on life, they aren't human.

RIP A.L.M.(1988-2006)
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #238
mcneil
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I want them to walk away dead..
This is a callous and inconsiderate statement that ignores hundreds of years of the Zombie Scourge. Undead zombies are a real problem that cause serious injury and even brain eatings to thousands of people every year.

Drunk drivers should die and remain dead, and under no circumstances be reanimated to walk the earth feasting on the flesh of the living and PBR.
mcneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #239
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcneil View Post
This is a callous and inconsiderate statement that ignores hundreds of years of the Zombie Scourge. Undead zombies are a real problem that cause serious injury and even brain eatings to thousands of people every year.

Drunk drivers should die and remain dead, and under no circumstances be reanimated to walk the earth feasting on the flesh of the living and PBR.
I lol'd pretty hard.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #240
TJdualsport
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i squashed a bug a while back, he hit me pretty hard no damage to the jeep..... gotta love beefy bumpers.

TJdualsport is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.