1995 YJ Roll - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > 1995 YJ Roll

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
UbelGeist
1978 CJ7 

1995 YJ Roll

Three Jeeps went out that day and two drove back.

1982 CJ5 Ryan's Rig-->Ryan is in the Army over in the gulf right now and we got this rig together for him for when he gets back state side.

1995 YJ Matt's rig

2008 JK Kiernan's rig.

We were coming up a hill. Kiernan's rig was first. I was driving my cousin's CJ5. Matt was pulling up the rear in his YJ. Matt was in 4hi and didn't have the @$$ to make it up. He put it in neutral and had the transfer case disengaged trying to get it into 4lo. There was a loud bang that turned out to be his front brake line blowing out. The rear drum brake did just about nothing. He made the first bend flying backwards down the hill and ended up rolling it several times. He had his wife, ten year old son, and 13 year old niece in the Jeep when it flipped. His wife had a concussion and banged up her leg cause her seat belt came open when she turned around to grab the kids and the button was pressed by the center console.

UbelGeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Damn thats bad. Glad to hear nobody was severely injured though. Thats awesome what you guys did for your buddy over in the gulf.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
UbelGeist
1978 CJ7 

My cousin gets back from the Gulf in December hopefully. It just has a few more bugs to work out of it. I send him updates and pictures of how it is coming so far.
Unread 06-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Send him my regards. Half of my fam is military so i got a lot of respect for folks like him.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
93jeepyj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

wow that thing looks pretty hammered now glad everyone made it out in one piece. You guys gonna put it back together?
93jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
UbelGeist
1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93jeepyj View Post
wow that thing looks pretty hammered now glad everyone made it out in one piece. You guys gonna put it back together?
The insurance company totalled it out and Matt's wife was in the Jeep when it flipped. She said no more Jeep.
Unread 07-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
93jeepyj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

ahh, thats too bad.
93jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2009, 02:39 AM   #8
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

glad everyone is okay but uhh..... if my lady told me no more Jeep, I'd call a divorce attorney lol
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.