1983 Cherokee FSJ vs Ford Focus - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Carnage & Wrecks > 1983 Cherokee FSJ vs Ford Focus

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
USAFfsj
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

1983 Cherokee FSJ vs Ford Focus

In Bloomsburg on Lightstreet on New Years Day, and off of a side street this girl and her fat friends are carrying on in their ford focus. not trusting them to begin with i slowed up to 35mph. they pull out and i hit the rear end of their car with the driver side front end. clearly they would be dead if i didnt react to them, but i got out not even looking at my truck and she asked if i was okay. i said "yeah, but i say good luck to you looking for 83' Jeep parts." but when i looked at her car calling the police, i saw that i took off the whole rear end of her car. shattered the rear window, pushed in half the trunk, and threw her bumper into a parked car 50 feet away. about 25 drunk kids saw this and yelled at her "snitches get stitches"...i just laughed and drove home in my car while she had to get towed from PA to NY. Thanks to her insurance company, they saw that i had close to 12 grand into it bought me a 86 wagoneer for a front end. nothing else was damaged. the slide show is on youtube...

USAFfsj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
93jeepyj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

That sucks man sounds like the insurance actually took care of you though. I got side swiped in my 76 chevy stepside on christmas eve and really had to fight to get any money out of them. I put a rear end and springs in it and im still collecting body parts now. good luck with the rebuild, looks like a real nice jeep.
93jeepyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
cherokee , crash , fsj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.