YJ joins the family - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > YJ joins the family

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 10-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Knottymaid
2008 JK Wrangler 

YJ joins the family

Well it's official I'm old!! Just bought the kid a 1993 YJ Renegade for his first car, so we are now a 2 jeep family. I have a feeling my bank account will never recover. Some of you have met Tanner on rides and know he's a hoot so if you feel the need to donate help or money let me know Parts are welcome too!! Body is in good shape, 6cyl 5 speed and 4wd works so it's a great starting place, he has a year to build it up before he's 16. I'm sure we will be asking many questions as we've never worked on a YJ. I'm thinking about taking bets on how long the body flares last, either he'll take them off or the 1st tree on the trail will.

Just thought I'd Share, now it's time for a drink or 10!!

Ginger

Unread 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
jimmyzzer
2006 LJ Wrangler 

take off the flares.....
Unread 10-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
mcg311TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ginger, I'm pretty Good at wotking on The older Heeps. If you need any help, Give me a PM.

BTW, Good choice on the YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.