Windrock October 17th ROLL CALL - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Windrock October 17th ROLL CALL

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 10-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
Jon00XJ

Windrock October 17th ROLL CALL

Alright so im trying to get an idea of how many people is going and its getting kinda hard to keep track in the other thread. So if your going sound off. We can keep the other thread to make sure we have all the arrangments in order. Also if you have a buddy who is bringing a rig shout out for them too

so I'll start

I'll be meeting with the Cleveland group! Along with my friend who is riding an ATV

EDIT: Also let us know which group (cleveland or Knox) you will be meeting with that way no one gets left behind.

Last edited by Jon00XJ; 10-11-2009 at 12:57 PM..
Unread 10-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
TNeustadt
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I hope my TJ is done in time, if not I'll be riding with my son in his XJ....
Unread 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
rayzdjp1
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I'm Trying..... Really Trying!!!

I'm hoping to make it there. I got a lot of things going on, but I'm working on it. My wife lost her job about 3 weeks ago, so that sure didn't help me at all. Now I'm trying to replace "several" u-bolts on my front axle. That may seem pretty simple, but try telling that to a wife that doesn't quite understand "POOP" Happens!! She gets very upset with me cause everytime the Jeep turns around something breaks. Hell, it's a 1992!! I'm glad it's made it this far!! I won't know for sure till Friday evening.
And I'll be going for "several" clubs!! (Cleveland, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and N. GA)
Unread 10-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
74CJMatlock
1974 CJ5 

As of now, I'm in. I'll be with the Knoxville group. Is the Knoxville group definitely going to muster at the Shell/Wendy's off the Hardin Valley Rd. exit from Pellissippi Pkwy (aka TN-162)? It doesn't matter to me where or whether we meet, but if folks want a guide in, that makes sense as a place to meet. If so, what time?
Unread 10-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Zjeeplover
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I'm probable. And will catch up w/ you guys at the snack shack.
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Lets make this a little more formal of a roll call thread. Looks like the Meet time will be around 9:30am-10am. Any objections?

I think The knox wranglers will be out there around 9:30-9:45.

Maybe like this.

Name:Chad Oakley
Vehicle:2008 Jk wrangler unlimited
Desired Trail levels:moderate
tow points:Front and rear
Winch:No
other vehicles attending with you:No
Jeep Club: Knoxville
3" Teraflex Lift w/flex arms-TF Front ADJ trackbar- 35" MTR's w/kevlar-17" rubicon moabs-Spider trax 1.5" spacers-AEV Procal-weather tech floor liners-Daystar upper dash panel and hood wranglers-Misch arm rest and center console armrest pad.

Factory options/Dana 44 rear w/3.73 gears/rear E-locker/front E-swaybar disco
Unread 10-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
74CJMatlock
1974 CJ5 

I can make it whenever, wherever.

I noticed that your last post in the Knoxwrangler forum seems to indicate that the Knoxwranglers are meeting at about 9:30. I frankly took your line that "the Jeepforum guys won't be there till a little later, but I'm sure we can all meet up sometime" to mean that the Knoxwranglers were heading on to the trails before the JF guys got there. I think we should all congregate at the Snack Shack--that will allow us to split into two (or more?) good sized groups to go on different trails. I think the time will be determined by the Cleveland guys, since they have already decided that they're meeting at 8:00 in Cleveland (meaning leaving there prob. around 8:15 at the earliest, and therefore arriving--taking into account a need to gas up before riding--at 10:00 if we're lucky). The rest of us can easily be there by then. Can you hold the Knoxwranglers back until the JF Cleveland group arrives? It would be helpful also if we can get cell phone communication with one of the Cleveland guys, so that we can keep tabs on when they're arriving.

My info:

Name: David Sanders
Vehicle: 1974 CJ-5
Desired Trail levels: moderate (perhaps mild to moderate)
tow points: Front and rear
Winch: No
other vehicles attending with you: No

Once again: does anybody need guiding in from Knoxville? I can get to the trail head on my own, but I'm glad to bring in anybody who needs it. Where are the Knoxwranglers meeting? Are they mustering before getting to Windrock?
Unread 10-14-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74CJMatlock View Post
I can make it whenever, wherever.

I noticed that your last post in the Knoxwrangler forum seems to indicate that the Knoxwranglers are meeting at about 9:30. I frankly took your line that "the Jeepforum guys won't be there till a little later, but I'm sure we can all meet up sometime" to mean that the Knoxwranglers were heading on to the trails before the JF guys got there. I think we should all congregate at the Snack Shack--that will allow us to split into two (or more?) good sized groups to go on different trails. I think the time will be determined by the Cleveland guys, since they have already decided that they're meeting at 8:00 in Cleveland (meaning leaving there prob. around 8:15 at the earliest, and therefore arriving--taking into account a need to gas up before riding--at 10:00 if we're lucky). The rest of us can easily be there by then. Can you hold the Knoxwranglers back until the JF Cleveland group arrives? It would be helpful also if we can get cell phone communication with one of the Cleveland guys, so that we can keep tabs on when they're arriving.

My info:

Name: David Sanders
Vehicle: 1974 CJ-5
Desired Trail levels: moderate (perhaps mild to moderate)
tow points: Front and rear
Winch: No
other vehicles attending with you: No

Once again: does anybody need guiding in from Knoxville? I can get to the trail head on my own, but I'm glad to bring in anybody who needs it. Where are the Knoxwranglers meeting? Are they mustering before getting to Windrock?

Yeah, I realize that after the fact.. lol.. I corrected my post.. I'm not aware of any pre-meet arrangments with them. I just plan to be there around 9:30ish and will be waiting for the whole group. I'm sure the rest of the knox guys will do the same.

I'd be down for meetin somewhere pre entry of the park. I know how to get there, I think, but just cruisin in with some other jeeps would be kinda nice. I'm comin from south knoxville, seymour. Where would be a general location for all of us to meet? I'm still learnin the area myself.

-Chad-
3" Teraflex Lift w/flex arms-TF Front ADJ trackbar- 35" MTR's w/kevlar-17" rubicon moabs-Spider trax 1.5" spacers-AEV Procal-weather tech floor liners-Daystar upper dash panel and hood wranglers-Misch arm rest and center console armrest pad.

Unread 10-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #9
74CJMatlock
1974 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKChad View Post
Yeah, I realize that after the fact.. lol.. I corrected my post.. I'm not aware of any pre-meet arrangments with them. I just plan to be there around 9:30ish and will be waiting for the whole group. I'm sure the rest of the knox guys will do the same.

I'd be down for meetin somewhere pre entry of the park. I know how to get there, I think, but just cruisin in with some other jeeps would be kinda nice. I'm comin from south knoxville, seymour. Where would be a general location for all of us to meet? I'm still learnin the area myself.
I had earlier suggested that the Knoxville group meet at the Shell/Wendy's at the Hardin Valley Rd. exit (West side of intersection) off Pellissippi Parkway (TN 162). I'll be there at 8:45, and plan to pull out about 9:05 to head to Windrock. Anybody who wants to meet me there can, and I'll guide them in. PM me for my cell phone number. Otherwise, I'll see folks at the Snack Shack.
Unread 10-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #10
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

That spot works for me.. I'll see ya there around 8:45ish.

-Chad-

Unread 10-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #11
solar1

See you guys down there. The Kentucky Krawlers will be coming down to play that weekend as well.

The tranny is still stock. That is way easier to explain than all the mods.
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
ntneustadt
1989 XJ Cherokee 

iam Tnneustadts son."Nick" ill be at the snack shack around 9:30 -10.
4:56 gears.
6 inch lift
33x12.50 Fire Stone Mud
super HD radiator
super HD steering everything
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
ntneustadt
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Name:Nick Neustadt
Jeep:1989 XJ 6 inch lift/ 33s/ locker
trail Levels: anythings good
tow points: front, rear
winch: yes
other jeeps attending: No
4:56 gears.
6 inch lift
33x12.50 Fire Stone Mud
super HD radiator
super HD steering everything
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #14
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

<Michael. I am just going to jump in the convoy when you guys get close to Athens. Jon:if you don't care call my cell when you guys get to exit 42 so I know you're close
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
MudDuck99
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzdjp1 View Post
I'm hoping to make it there. I got a lot of things going on, but I'm working on it. My wife lost her job about 3 weeks ago, so that sure didn't help me at all. Now I'm trying to replace "several" u-bolts on my front axle. That may seem pretty simple, but try telling that to a wife that doesn't quite understand "POOP" Happens!! She gets very upset with me cause everytime the Jeep turns around something breaks. Hell, it's a 1992!! I'm glad it's made it this far!! I won't know for sure till Friday evening.
And I'll be going for "several" clubs!! (Cleveland, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and N. GA)
if you need some help, I get off work at 6 a.m. friday morning .

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.