WindRock Octiber !7 - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > WindRock Octiber !7

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #76
JKChad
2008 JK Wrangler 

Here's a few shots I liked.

Click here for the rest of the shots in my album.

Group Shot of everyone during our lunch break.

cool shot of everyone comin up the trail. Things started to get pretty fun after this point of the trail(which I think was trail 3)

Nice little rock hill. Myself and a few other to the left path for some added challenge

Stretched TJ makin his way up after me.

My jeep stretchin it's legs a little. We ended up behind a group of Nissan Xterra's that were scrapin and crawlin there way up the end of trail 22. I was really impressed. those guys were definitely pushin there rigs..

The worst of the carnage. His lug nuts were loose on his adapters. after the first big hill climb on 22 they decided to let him know by pullin the last few threads out of the lug nuts and lettin the driver rear tires fall off and roll down the hill. lol.. After a few mins of removing the spacers. He was able to run without them, with some light rubbage, and continue on for the day.

-Chad-

3" Teraflex Lift w/flex arms-TF Front ADJ trackbar- 35" MTR's w/kevlar-17" rubicon moabs-Spider trax 1.5" spacers-AEV Procal-weather tech floor liners-Daystar upper dash panel and hood wranglers-Misch arm rest and center console armrest pad.

Factory options/Dana 44 rear w/3.73 gears/rear E-locker/front E-swaybar disco
Unread 10-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #77
Zwildm30
1998 ZJ 

Jon, this is my GC. the 5.9 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...9/DSC_0061.jpg

http://www.proshooter.org/cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
Unread 10-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #78
Jon00XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwildm30 View Post
Oh ok yeah I thought you jumped in behind the steel blue TJ until I looked back on the trail I couldnt see ya. Are you active or NG
Unread 10-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #79
Zwildm30
1998 ZJ 

That was my step son. He just got back from AIT. He is in the Army Reserves. Im the one to the right side of the pic in the combat boots and black shirt.

http://www.proshooter.org/cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
Unread 10-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #80
Jon00XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwildm30 View Post
That was my step son. He just got back from AIT. He is in the Army Reserves. Im the one to the right side of the pic in the combat boots and black shirt.
Oh ok. I wore my ACU's out when I first got out of basic too. It wears off after awhile I never touched them after I got out. Hate them things now.

I wanted to ask him if he was planning an attack but I didnt know him so I didnt say anything. lol
Unread 10-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #81
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I dont have my pics up on photobucket yet but they are in my Windrock 10-17-09 album on myspace. myspace.com/chrisj86
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
Unread 10-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #82
ChuckT6
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hi. Chuck Thomas here. I led the group at WindRock Sat. I apologise that someone got left behind as we headed into trail 22. I had Ray Luisa riding shotgun, and assumed everyone was in the middle somewhere. Anyway, When my brakes went out at the gnarly point of trail 3, I borrowed a pair of vice grips from someone to pinch off the brake line. I would really like to get them returned to their rightful owner. Can anyone help me out with a name and email or phone number? My email address is cathomas6@gmail.com. Oh, and it turned out that the brake line was OK. The banjo bolt had loosened up at the brake line fitting allowing fluid to leak. A few turns with a wrench when I got home and all is well. It was a great ride. We will have to do it again next year . I'm leaving for Sedona for a week of 4 wheeling in red rock country before heading on down to Yuma, AZ for the winter. Lots of good 4 wheeling in the desert and mountains of S AZ.
Unread 10-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #83
Jon00XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckT6 View Post
Hi. Chuck Thomas here. I led the group at WindRock Sat. I apologise that someone got left behind as we headed into trail 22. I had Ray Luisa riding shotgun, and assumed everyone was in the middle somewhere. Anyway, When my brakes went out at the gnarly point of trail 3, I borrowed a pair of vice grips from someone to pinch off the brake line. I would really like to get them returned to their rightful owner. Can anyone help me out with a name and email or phone number? My email address is cathomas6@gmail.com. Oh, and it turned out that the brake line was OK. The banjo bolt had loosened up at the brake line fitting allowing fluid to leak. A few turns with a wrench when I got home and all is well. It was a great ride. We will have to do it again next year . I'm leaving for Sedona for a week of 4 wheeling in red rock country before heading on down to Yuma, AZ for the winter. Lots of good 4 wheeling in the desert and mountains of S AZ.

Glad too see everything as ok. Also that was one nice Jeep you had. I saw pictures of the rock hill you guys did on 3. I have always been impressed with how well the rubicons do even straight from the factory.

Anyways I would really like to do this again next year. Maybe then my wife won't be pregnant and I won't have to dip out early again.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.