wheeling around louisville, ky - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > wheeling around louisville, ky

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 10-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
ceichicon
1997 TJ Wrangler 

wheeling around louisville, ky

Hey guys bought my jeep about 3 weeks ago, fall break for me this this weekend and was wanting to go out and wheel a little bit, does anyone know of trails around louisville ky hopefully 2hrs. away that i could go to. I have heard about some around natural bridge (daneil boone national forest), i would prefer to go there, but open to others.

Thanks

Cory

ceichicon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #2
coachholland
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Interlake up in Indiana is pretty close to L'ville. Slade (the gorge area) is difficult to find the trails unless you know people down there and can guide you. There's also 491 and the 4x4 fun park in the N KY area up closer to Cinci. The 4x4 fun park is only open officially the last two weekends of the month, but the guy will let you in on the "off days" if he's around.
Unread 10-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #3
xj_army
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Well im in ft knox and stationed here and definitly looking for some decent trails about 1 hour or less away for now. Got my xj and putting about 6k into next week and hoping by the last week in oct itll be ready to test on the trails. I know of some near by but its nothing a stocker couldnt handle and found out a few days ago if u get caught there, its a $250 fine. SO prolly gona let it cool off a little even though Ive had no problems there. PLus its alot of trails that mix together so if u knew the trails, they would never catch u. But im not saying you should ever run from the police. But im definitly up for some trails if anyone knows any, prolly the last weekend or even during the week, in oct. Im sure my buddy with a bronco would be up to go too.
xj_army is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Welome to the Jeep crowd! im in Louisville too - if you ever need any help on anything let me know. you should check out club out (Twisted Off Road Club) we're a great group of people to go wheeling with. in fact, October 23,24, and 25 we are going to Black Mountain in Harlan for the Fall Crawl. we have a 5 acre campground reserved, if you're interesting in going i suggest going to our forum and posting up about it in the club rides section.

-Will

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
xj_army
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
Welome to the Jeep crowd! im in Louisville too - if you ever need any help on anything let me know. you should check out club out (Twisted Off Road Club) we're a great group of people to go wheeling with. in fact, October 23,24, and 25 we are going to Black Mountain in Harlan for the Fall Crawl. we have a 5 acre campground reserved, if you're interesting in going i suggest going to our forum and posting up about it in the club rides section.

-Will
Dont know if Ill be able to go. Im in the process of building my xj and dont know if Ill have all my parts to go wheeling by then. Cant even order till like next friday at the earliest. Hopefully by the following monday. But then Ill be waiting on +3.5 leafs, +3.5 coils, +4 shocks, Winch bumper, 12k winch with synthetic rope, 32x11.50 pro comp muds, roof rack, high output alt., triple battery isolator, skid plate, high lift jack, SYE, and about 6 or 8 other things that I just cant remember right now lol. Yh I know, its a sh*t load of money but if I do it now, itll be done. Atleast thats the excuse I tell myself. MY MODDING IS NEVEER REALLY DONE!! But if I can get a few essentials on by then, Im defnitly up for it.
xj_army is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Good luck! Where are you located?

Were meeting in Lexington around 3-3:30 on that friday and convoying down

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.